EUROPEAN UNION
TAX/DELIVERY INFO
FAST DELIVERY EXPERT TECH SUPPORT
UK STOCK   2 YEAR WARRANTY
MEDIA BOX    FORUM    CONTACT
Dune HD Max Vision 4K
Dune ecosystem Ultra-HD 4K HDR Media Player with Hi-Fi audio. AK4493EQ DAC. Dolby Vision, HDR10+. 2xHDD. 2xHDMI.
  INCLUDES 2 DAY DELIVERY

Author Topic: Dune HD Realbox 4K Feedback  (Read 6333 times)

Pinchfire

• View Profile
Re: Dune HD Realbox 4K Feedback
« Reply #60 on: December 12, 2020, 06:31:55 PM »
Hi, just a quick question. Apologies if this is not the right topic! Can the Realbox play 4k Blu-ray BDMV/ISO from an external HDD, if it's connected via the USB ports? Also do you have an option of selecting external subtitles to load when playing a Blu-ray disc? Thank you in advance for the infos!

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 15, 2020, 10:09:59 AM »
Hi, just a quick question. Apologies if this is not the right topic! Can the Realbox play 4k Blu-ray BDMV/ISO from an external HDD, if it's connected via the USB ports? Also do you have an option of selecting external subtitles to load when playing a Blu-ray disc? Thank you in advance for the infos!

Yes, and yes.

Pinchfire

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 15, 2020, 03:20:01 PM »

Yes, and yes.

Brilliant. Those were the things I wasn't that sure about, but now I'm definitely happy with my decision.  ;) Thank you guys for the speedy delivery! Just got my parcel today. Can't wait to test it out.

Paulo72

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 25, 2021, 04:47:32 PM »
Will emby and tivimate work well on the Dune HD Realbox 4K?

caseyjones

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 07, 2021, 09:28:14 PM »
The word "Reader" was used in the OP. Would someone tell me WTF that means??  ???
Was that suppose to be "Realbox"?

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: Today at 11:42:10 AM »
The word "Reader" was used in the OP. Would someone tell me WTF that means??  ???
Was that suppose to be "Realbox"?

I think it's a translation of 'player' from french into english.

DELIVERY  :  WARRANTY / RETURNS  :  FAQ  :  BREXIT  :  ABOUT
Price in £GBP with conversion by Paypal (more info). UK+EU delivery includes VAT at 20% (more info). Privacy Policy. © SDHDIGITAL LTD 2021