United States
FAST DELIVERY ∙ EXPERT TECH SUPPORT
UK STOCK ∙ 2 YEAR WARRANTY
Zidoo Z20 Pro
Ultra-HD 4K Dolby Vision Home Theatre 3.5" HDD Media Player.
  INCLUDES EXPRESS 2-4 DAY DELIVERY 

Author Topic: Q10 PRO FIRMWARE. ANDROID 5.1. 1.1.0-FUTEKO-EN. HMD-1.1.0 2017-03-15.164418  (Read 50744 times)

omega3

• View Profile
Can anyone confirm that HDMI-CEC is now fixed?

Binnugsay

• View Profile
WallPoster not suitable for use. Displays some weird posters, there is no real configuration available. Mistake!

Instead of having this kind of app WallPoster, have to resolve all problems we ar waiting for few days, months. Thanks.

The_Schalker

• View Profile
Whats about the HDR aspect ratio problem?? Please refer to the following thread  http://www.futeko.com/newforum/index.php?topic=1682.60. Why isn't that issue fixed by the current Firmware. Lot's of people waiting for a solution. Before we can enjoy a poster feature the base functionality should be guaranteed by futeko. Will that problem be fixed in the Firmware futeko will release by end of march? If yes great  :D and if no, why not  :-\?

« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 12:07:51 PM by The_Schalker »

aleister

• View Profile
Whats about the HDR aspect ratio problem?? Please refer to the following thread  http://www.futeko.com/newforum/index.php?topic=1682.60. Why isn't that issue fixed by the current Firmware. Lot's of people waiting for a solution. Before we can enjoy a poster feature the base functionality should be guaranteed by futeko. Will that problem be fixed in the Firmware futeko will release by end of march? If yes great  :D and if no, why not  :-\?

+1

I CANT UNDERSTAND why they wont fix the serious Bugs first! Theres a lot to do.... Bluray 3D Iso 24hz bug, HDR Aspect Ratio Bug, no FPS CHange on 50/60hz Sources etc etc...

But i hope for "Interference to devices caused by HDMI CEC issue fixed"

« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 12:13:53 PM by aleister »

Binnugsay

• View Profile
+1

ma_ko

• View Profile
This update is a joke from the users ...., "multimedia" built-in player is a fucking joke ..., pulls the posters some "shit" to the movies on the disk ... absolutely nothing brings. I downloaded (retracted) to 5.1 Android, I just lost time ... if same as Himedia will actuate the version to Android 7.1 is the device lands in garbage and change to Zidoo or Zappiti (although with these Frenchman does not want to have something Common because the device is programmatically hardly refined, but the image reproduced from a high quality disc ..).

Himedia to work because for now it's a "pile of shit" you serve customers ...

newbi14

• View Profile
android 5.1  1.1.10 version, .... i return to 1.09  ****

Very disappointed with this update, there work fewer things than before, is it a joke, really do you work months on this??? I cant believe it, i ever though the chinese people are much more professional, but there isnt it. What a blame of work, and workers, this isnt the release promise of a High End media player.  :(

bajka02

• View Profile

droiter

• View Profile
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 09:44:49 PM by droiter »

honto

• View Profile
I prefer if himedia display offline wallpaper than online wallpaper.
Every folder of my movies contains its movie poster .
I hope futeko can do that in the next update :-\
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 05:19:41 AM by honto »

pcristi

• View Profile
On CN FW is was like this, If your local poster / fanart are name it like Kodi export from library is use it.
Give a try it, I hope they keep it on EN FW too

video_file.mkv
video_file.nfo
video_file-fanart.jpg
video_file-poster.jpg

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile

I have made that point to HiMedia. The app needs more options for manual control. I've also asked for a file name and text (no poster) mode.

tlchuan

• View Profile
usb 3.0 port not working  ???

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
usb 3.0 port not working  ???

Are you sure? There's been no other feedback saying same.

Transit266

• View Profile
To me, it seems faster (after several on and off the box), the android os take less storage than previous. for wall poster, it would be better if  it is combined with current media center since its appearance looks better.
the DVD folder still cannot be played properly, however Kodi can do that.
Kodi 17.1 not working with this 5.1.1 android on Q10 pro in terms of audio (even just transcode). Its skin look better. I really hope that Himedia find the way for it to work with Q10 pro (5.1 or Nougat)

DELIVERY ∙ PAYMENT ∙ WARRANTY+RETURNS ∙ ABOUT ∙ PRIVACY ∙ FORUM ∙ CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2024