United States
FAST DELIVERY ∙ EXPERT TECH SUPPORT
UK STOCK ∙ 2 YEAR WARRANTY
Dune HD Pro One 8K Plus
8K Dolby Vision & HDR10+ Media Player with 2.5" HDD rack.
  INCLUDES EXPRESS 2-4 DAY DELIVERY 

Author Topic: Q5/Q10 Pro Supported Peripherals  (Read 184439 times)

pcristi

• View Profile
Re: Q5/Q10 Pro Supported Peripherals
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2016, 12:21:54 PM »
Hello
Bulid your own Vendor_XXXX_Product_XXXX.kl
https://source.android.com/devices/input/key-layout-files.html

Code: [Select]
adb connect ip_player
adb pull /system/usr/keylayout/Vendor_0001_Product_0001.kl Vendor_0001_Product_0001.kl
adb shell cat /proc/bus/input/devices

Search for Minix Neo A2 lite device, similar to this
Bus=0003 Vendor=0c40 Product=7a18 Version=0101
Rename Vendor_0001_Product_0001.kl to Vendor_0c40_Product_7a18.kl
Modified like you need and push back to Android box

Code: [Select]
adb connect ip_player
adb remount
adb push Vendor_0c40_Product_7a18.kl /system/usr/keylayout/Vendor_0c40_Product_7a18.kl
adb shell chmod 0644 /system/usr/keylayout/Vendor_0c40_Product_7a18.kl

Attached you have original Vendor_0c40_Product_7a18.kl from Minix FW and Vendor_0001_Product_0001.kl form HiMedia Q10Pro FW.
Is possible to start from Generic.kl, for FULL Keyboard layout.
Good luck with modding keylayout on Android.

Hello!

Anyone have experience if the Minix Neo A2 lite Airmouse will work fully with the Q10 Pro? I have seen some review on YT that says that it has some button functions that wouldn't work properly on all Android devices, because it's originally designed for specific Minix Boxes.

And another question: is there any Android app to reprogram or get back button functions on Airmouses, or is this even possible?

Thanks for the replies! :)

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 01:27:36 PM by pcristi »

fedesjark82

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2016, 05:26:22 PM »
Hallo,

I see that Logitech Touch K400 Plus is supported by Q10 Pro and I'd like to buy it.
But I've a doubt that is where I have to plug-in the USB receiver provided with the K400.
The box doesn't have any USB socket.

Thanks in advance,
Federico

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2016, 05:54:44 PM »
Hallo,

I see that Logitech Touch K400 Plus is supported by Q10 Pro and I'd like to buy it.
But I've a doubt that is where I have to plug-in the USB receiver provided with the K400.
The box doesn't have any USB socket.

Thanks in advance,
Federico

Q10 Pro has 3 USB ports on the left side. The receiver can be plugged into any of these.

pcristi

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2016, 08:43:47 AM »

salalee

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2016, 04:53:32 PM »
pcristi , thanks a lot bro....
 i'm one of those who are in desperate need for minix  neo A2 lite remote support (especially with POWER ON feature , coz i'm not using the factory remote and whenever i want to power on the box i do it with my fingertip and from there i use the minix A2 lite remote and end up with the power menu app to power off the box.....
i don't want to mess up with the box. yet i know how add the modified layout .kl file to the system (awkward i know)... so would it be possible for you to help us by providing the needed file for minix neo A2 lite remote (with the power on function) ? or is there a way to add the minix A2 lite remote full support in modified firmware? thanks
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 07:34:17 PM by salalee »

Brenus

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2016, 11:15:04 AM »
Hi All,

I though I would share with you my experiences with my air mice, in case anyone is going to buy any of the below.

My Mele F10 pro mainly works but due to the in built mike and headphones cuts the sound to my AVR when it is plugged in. I've had the same problem with this remote on my minix boxes, you have to go in everytime its turned on and change the sound output in settings, rooting and custom rom rectified this though on the minix units . Also the pointer freezes and judders sometimes.

My Mele F10 deluxe is a disaster, the pointer always lags, judders and freezes. The keyboard  lags to the point its unusable.

My Tronsmart airmouse works most of the time but the pointer does lag on occasion and also drifts terribly,but its the best of the bunch.

My Logitech f400 plus works a treat :)

Cheers

pcristi

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2016, 12:11:43 PM »
This happen when is connect only only Mele F10 deluxe/Airmouse, or is happen when you connect together wtih USB HDD/Pen drive?
I have similar problem when AirMouse is connect together with some 32/64 GB USB Pen drive.

My Mele F10 deluxe is a disaster, the pointer always lags, judders and freezes. The keyboard  lags to the point its unusable.

My Tronsmart airmouse works most of the time but the pointer does lag on occasion and also drifts terribly,but its the best of the bunch.

Cheers

MusiCManiaC

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2016, 01:10:43 PM »

Truth, works mele f10 deluxe on my q10 pro is a disaster...what do you recommend instead of mele?

Brenus

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2016, 01:16:52 PM »
This happen when is connect only only Mele F10 deluxe/Airmouse, or is happen when you connect together wtih USB HDD/Pen drive?
I have similar problem when AirMouse is connect together with some 32/64 GB USB Pen drive.

This happens with or without USB/pen drive etc. I think its a driver incompatibility with the Mele.  I had the same issue with this remote and my tronsmart draco but it works perfectly with my minix x7 and x8.

Brenus

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2016, 01:20:24 PM »

I have only had the box a couple of days so I cant really recommend another air mouse, however my k400 plus works perfectly with this box.

But tbh I am now looking for another air mouse as I really don't like using the k400 its to big and I don't need a keyboard function often enough to justify it.

Brenus

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2016, 09:37:26 AM »
Hi all,

I can confirm now that the Minix F10 lite does not work properly with the Q10. I tried this remote last night .
Same issues, juddering and freezing pointer and keyboard lags. The mouse feature kept turning off completely too on this remote and took multiple button presses to bring it back on screen.

All in all I thinks Minix air mice and the Q10 do not play well together. ::)

Got an Rii i7 on the way tomorrow will keep you posted how it behaves.

Interestingly all the remotes were at there worse when the system was under load, like firing up Kodi or something.

Cheers
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 09:41:56 AM by Brenus »

DancesWithChickens

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2016, 01:48:41 PM »
One For All URC-7962 universal remote works, but not via code.
I had to use the learn function with the original remote.

DancesWithChickens

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2016, 07:13:28 PM »
Logitech F710 Gamepad works as well
(as seen in YouTube review of Q10 Pro)

Brenus

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2016, 08:49:03 AM »
Hi all,

Just to confirm the Rii i7 works an absolute treat with the Q10 pro. No pointer lag or drifting what so ever.

Cheers

Brenus

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2016, 07:51:03 PM »
Logitech F710 Gamepad works as well
(as seen in YouTube review of Q10 Pro)

Can anyone help me out please I read on here how the F710 works well so I went off and bought one this afternoon. I've tried for the best part of two hours to get it working but it wont do anything.  I thought I would just insert the usb dongle and off I go, but apparently not.
I've tried different usb slots and looked in settings but can't see why its not working :(

Any help is much appreciated :)

"Sorted :D , took the controller back as I tried it in my minix box and it still didn't work, replacement works a treat "
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 06:58:16 AM by Brenus »

DELIVERY ∙ PAYMENT ∙ WARRANTY+RETURNS ∙ ABOUT ∙ PRIVACY ∙ FORUM ∙ CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2024