United States
FAST DELIVERY ∙ EXPERT TECH SUPPORT
UK STOCK ∙ 2 YEAR WARRANTY
Eversolo DMP-A6
Digital Audio Streamer with ESS DAC.
  INCLUDES EXPRESS 2-4 DAY DELIVERY 

Author Topic: Q5/Q10 Pro Android Remote and Screen Mirroring - HiControl  (Read 160763 times)

onyxx1995

• View Profile
Re: HiControl
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2016, 01:28:40 PM »
Any plan for ios?

SService

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2016, 07:02:15 PM »
New remote app for Android 7: http://www.mediafire.com/file/pdj0dxbdpjf06m9/HandsetForMultiScreen-ANDROID7TEST.apk

Please report back results.

This one seems to work somewhat.
I can launch it and scan for my TV box.
Whenever I want to go into the settings, or start the remote controller, an error message appears.
It says:
Detected problems with app native libraries
(please consult log for detail):
libairmouse_jni.so: text relocations
libmsc.so: text relocations

I can still access the settings and the remote controller though. Only the sensors for the mouse cursor aren't calibrated.
I have to tilt my phone slightly.
Everything else (in the remote controller) works fine :)

Sadly, the mirror controller doesn't work at all. Every time I tap on it, the app crashes.

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2016, 09:56:39 AM »
Thanks for the feedback. I have passed it onto HiMedia.

SService

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2016, 12:30:05 PM »
Great, i'll look forward to the next version!

Luzan

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2016, 12:46:47 AM »
Futeko,
Any udpate for hicontrol?
Last version often get black screen using q10 pro with samsung note4 lollipop.

zuperman

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2016, 09:34:26 AM »
Unfortunately, current version of HiControl is not working with Google Pixel (android ver. 7.1). The app won't open at all, so I guess it's an Android version issue.

Anyone know when a new version of HiControl is expexted?

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2016, 09:39:11 AM »
Try this apk: http://www.mediafire.com/file/pdj0dxbdpjf06m9/HandsetForMultiScreen-ANDROID7TEST.apk

Luzan

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2016, 10:55:07 AM »
I'm still on version 1.0.8-FUTEKO-EN for some reason, is it work with this firmware instead of android 7 (2.0.0-FUTEKO-EN)?
Thanks

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2016, 10:57:38 AM »
I've not tested it, but yes I think so. It won't do any harm testing it.

Timmyboy

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2016, 11:05:25 PM »
FYI, that Moresee app gives me the same result as my Note 4 - just a black screen. Hicontrol (the previous app) no longer works since upgrading the Q10, just starts the quits.

Sheepelgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2016, 12:52:04 AM »
Hello! :-)

I just bought the HIMEDIA Q10 PRO on the 04th of December from you and received it on the 12th (last Monday).

Very excited about this box.

However me and my hubby are getting a bit frustrated. He loves to hear to music and one of his ideas when we got this box was to browse through our music folders without turning one the TV.

We've been browsing through the forum but can't really get a solution for our issue.

Right now we have the latest Hicontrol app on our smartphones, connected them to the box (to the AP created on the box) and it appears a black screen with some buttons and I can also access another menu (attached photo).

We need to use the mirror screen so we can access our files but as you can see it isn't working.

MOBILE ANDROID VERSIONS USED :

marshmallow android 6.0.1
lollipop 5.0.1

The Q10 PRO we bought from you is the NOUGAT 7.0.

What can we do for the mirror screen to work on our phone?? Please help!

Thank you so much.

[attachment deleted by admin]

DancesWithChickens

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2016, 02:52:08 AM »
If you use KODI to play your music collection, you can use one of these apps to control it via your phone:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.leetzone.android.yatsewidgetfree&hl=en
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.xbmc.kore&hl=en

You can go to My apps -> KODI, hit "Menu" on the remote on the symbol and chose "Default start" - Next time Q10 Pro boots, it starts KODI immediatly.
Perfect if you want to use it for music playback without having to turn on your tv.

How it looks on your phone:

« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 03:02:08 AM by DancesWithChickens »

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2016, 06:32:07 AM »
I am surprised Hicontrol doesn't work with your Andorid 5.0.1 and 6 phones. It should. I have an Android 6 phone and use it with an Android 7 Q10 Pro (2.0.0 FW as you have) for playing music exactly as you describe every day.

connected them to the box (to the AP created on the box)

Not sure what you mean by the above. The correct way to use Hicontrol is for the Q10 Pro to be connected (wifi or ethernet) to the same router as your phone.

When you first run Hicontrol on your phone and it searches for devices what does it say? What's the IP address of Q10 Pro?

Sheepelgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2016, 06:58:03 PM »
If you use KODI to play your music collection, you can use one of these apps to control it via your phone:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.leetzone.android.yatsewidgetfree&hl=en
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.xbmc.kore&hl=en

You can go to My apps -> KODI, hit "Menu" on the remote on the symbol and chose "Default start" - Next time Q10 Pro boots, it starts KODI immediatly.
Perfect if you want to use it for music playback without having to turn on your tv.

Thank you so much for this tip! We chose one of this apps and it works perfectly! :-)

Sheepelgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2016, 07:11:36 PM »
I am surprised Hicontrol doesn't work with your Andorid 5.0.1 and 6 phones. It should. I have an Android 6 phone and use it with an Android 7 Q10 Pro (2.0.0 FW as you have) for playing music exactly as you describe every day.

connected them to the box (to the AP created on the box)

Not sure what you mean by the above. The correct way to use Hicontrol is for the Q10 Pro to be connected (wifi or ethernet) to the same router as your phone.

When you first run Hicontrol on your phone and it searches for devices what does it say? What's the IP address of Q10 Pro?

What I meant is that in the same router we have created an Access Point in the Q10 and we connect the smartphones to this Access Point. That's it, right?

What appears when I first run Hicintrol on my phones is THE DEVICES LIST and my device TV Box 192.168.1.76.

It is very strange that it connects to the Q10, and we even get sound from it (we tried playing a music file and it plays the sound on the phone, but we still can't get the mirror function.

DELIVERY ∙ PAYMENT ∙ WARRANTY+RETURNS ∙ ABOUT ∙ PRIVACY ∙ FORUM ∙ CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2024