United States
FAST DELIVERY ∙ EXPERT TECH SUPPORT
UK STOCK ∙ 2 YEAR WARRANTY
Zidoo Z2000 Pro
Ultra-HD 4K Dolby Vision Home Theatre 3.5" HDD Media Player.
  INCLUDES EXPRESS 2-4 DAY DELIVERY 

Author Topic: A Question please  (Read 8364 times)

DjCrazyJoe

• View Profile
A Question please
« on: February 21, 2016, 09:33:09 AM »
I am ready to get one of those beauty's
But I need to know if they supporting Have  Watched or Memory  from what I have watched in the past  I got hundreds of TV shows and switching from Greek To English And Is no way to remember what I watched

Thanks for your time

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: A Question please
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2016, 08:43:52 AM »
Kodi will remember what you've watched.

I would recommend using Kodi as the media management front-end on every Android media box.

DjCrazyJoe

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2016, 10:37:44 AM »
Thanks a lot Now I have to wait for the Q10 Pro

walexw

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2016, 03:25:28 PM »
Hello

I want to know if this player can  passtrough hdmi. I have TV-Receiver_mediaplayer. Sometimes I want to stop the receiver and watch from the mediaplayer directly to TV.
Receiver can do that but my actual mediaplayer doesn't. If I stop the receiver I have no sound or image.
Another problem that I have. When I start all the systems to watch a movie, always I must power the mediaplayer last. ( Tv on, receiver on and set on DVD entrance and then mediaplayer ).  If I don't respect the order I don't have image and sound. If all devices are on and I stop the tv, or receiver, or even change entrance from receiver and then go back to it I lose signal and must restart mediaplayer to get signal again.
Even if it is new I must give up my mediaplayer ( lack of any support, in 8 month one firmware release, no response on forum ) and buy this but I want to know if problem I have is similar on HIMEDIA product or is a problem with actual mediaplayer

Thank you.

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2016, 10:28:43 AM »
Hello

I want to know if this player can  passtrough hdmi. I have TV-Receiver_mediaplayer. Sometimes I want to stop the receiver and watch from the mediaplayer directly to TV.
Receiver can do that but my actual mediaplayer doesn't. If I stop the receiver I have no sound or image.
Another problem that I have. When I start all the systems to watch a movie, always I must power the mediaplayer last. ( Tv on, receiver on and set on DVD entrance and then mediaplayer ).  If I don't respect the order I don't have image and sound. If all devices are on and I stop the tv, or receiver, or even change entrance from receiver and then go back to it I lose signal and must restart mediaplayer to get signal again.
Even if it is new I must give up my mediaplayer ( lack of any support, in 8 month one firmware release, no response on forum ) and buy this but I want to know if problem I have is similar on HIMEDIA product or is a problem with actual mediaplayer

Thank you.

Q10 Pro doesn't have an HMDI input, so it can't passthrough HDMI in the way you describe. Very few media players have HDMI input so could do what you want. I can't think of any off the top of my head. The receiver is the problem in your setup.

Most AV receivers  will have a setting to control how they behave when off, it should be possible to set the receiver to pass last selected source direct to TV when off. What model receiver is it?

The second problem sounds like a receiver problem too. I can't guarantee that Q10 Pro will behave any different to your existing media player with your setup.

walexw

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2016, 01:46:28 PM »
Hello

Thank you.

Q10 Pro doesn't have an HMDI input, so it can't passthrough HDMI in the way you describe. Very few media players have HDMI input so could do what you want. I can't think of any off the top of my head. The receiver is the problem in your setup.

Most AV receivers  will have a setting to control how they behave when off, it should be possible to set the receiver to pass last selected source direct to TV when off. What model receiver is it?

The second problem sounds like a receiver problem too. I can't guarantee that Q10 Pro will behave any different to your existing media player with your setup.

Hello

Thank you for your answer.
My mediaplayer is Egreat A9 and yes I have hdmi input but Im not reffer on this.
I want to play online movie or a movie from usb HDD, and I want to eliminate receiver. ( mediaplayer - hdmi output - receiver hdmi input -receiver hdmi output - tv hdmi input ). From this chain I want to eliminate receiver. Normaly if I stop receiver, receiver can passtrough signal to tv ( this configuration work with a previous mediaplayer Egreat R200 Pro - no android ). With actual player I dont have image and sound even on receiver display appear hdmi passtrough.
Other problem with A9 player. I can't add  internal HDD on Kodi. I hope Himedia don't have this problem

Thank you

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2016, 01:51:12 PM »
Hello

Thank you for your answer.
My mediaplayer is Egreat A9 and yes I have hdmi input but Im not reffer on this.
I want to play online movie or a movie from usb HDD, and I want to eliminate receiver. ( mediaplayer - hdmi output - receiver hdmi input -receiver hdmi output - tv hdmi input ). From this chain I want to eliminate receiver. Normaly if I stop receiver, receiver can passtrough signal to tv ( this configuration work with a previous mediaplayer Egreat R200 Pro - no android ). With actual player I dont have image and sound even on receiver display appear hdmi passtrough.
Other problem with A9 player. I can't add  internal HDD on Kodi. I hope Himedia don't have this problem

Thank you

OK. I understand. It sounds like a problem specific to Egreat A9. There is no reason why Q10 Pro would have this problem.

And you will definitely be able to add internal HDD in Kodi on Q10 Pro.

walexw

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2016, 02:09:05 PM »
OK

Thank you.
I put a link on the Egreat forum to http://www.futeko.com/products/MP068.php.
Maybe someone is on my situation and want to change mediaplayer ( last time when egreat moderator is on egreat forum was on july 2015 )

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2016, 02:14:54 PM »
OK

Thank you.
I put a link on the Egreat forum to http://www.futeko.com/products/MP068.php.
Maybe someone is on my situation and want to change mediaplayer ( last time when egreat moderator is on egreat forum was on july 2015 )

Thanks.

We sold Egreat products about 6 years ago. It wasn't a happy experience. HiMedia make better hardware and provide vastly better support.

DELIVERY ∙ PAYMENT ∙ WARRANTY+RETURNS ∙ ABOUT ∙ PRIVACY ∙ FORUM ∙ CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2024