UK BASED ∙ UK STOCK ∙ ESTABLISHED 2010
2 YEAR WARRANTY ∙ FAST DELIVERY
EXPERT TECHNICAL SUPPORT
08-OCT INTRODUCING UGOOS AM9 PRO   22-SEP ZIDOO 8K FIRMWARE 1.3.45   08-SEP INSTALL COREELEC ON UGOOS SK4 PRO   4-AUG R_VOLUTION FIRMWARE 260804_0926_r24
This forum was closed in October 2025 in response to sustained DDOS type attacks. It has been left up read-only to allow access to support information and downloads. Thanks to all the users who contributed over the years.

Author Topic: Network Tuner Not Connected  (Read 2158 times)

vince48

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 7
Network Tuner Not Connected
« on: October 28, 2023, 11:50:48 PM »
Greetings,
I keep getting a popup message saying "network tuner not connected" on my Dune Pro Vision Solo. What is this and how do i stop this message from popping up?

Vincent
« Last Edit: October 31, 2023, 06:15:10 PM by vince48 »

vince48

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 7
Re: Network Tuner Not Connected
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2023, 08:28:51 PM »
Greetings
I think I found the remady to my problem, in "system settings" "apps" there are a few "TV" apps. Some of those apps are Google apps and you cannot disable them. However, the apps none Google you can "uninstall" in addation to uninstalling, "trun off" the "notifications on ALL apps.
This seemed to stop the annoying pop-up of "network tuner is not connected".
Happy Holiday to ALL and I truely hope that 2024 brings peace and happyness.

 

DELIVERY PAYMENT WARRANTY+RETURNS INTERNATIONAL TAX NEWS OLD FORUM ABOUT PRIVACY CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2026
SITEMAP