UK BASED ∙ UK STOCK ∙ ESTABLISHED 2010
2 YEAR WARRANTY ∙ FAST DELIVERY
EXPERT TECHNICAL SUPPORT
22-SEP ZIDOO 8K FIRMWARE 1.3.45   17-SEP ZIDOO 8K FIRMWARE ROLLBACK   08-SEP INSTALL COREELEC ON UGOOS SK4 PRO   4-AUG R_VOLUTION FIRMWARE 260804_0926_r24
Zidoo Z30 Pro
8K Media Player with 3.5" HDD bay.
  INCLUDES EXPRESS 2-4 DAY DELIVERY 
This forum was closed in October 2025 in response to sustained DDOS type attacks. It has been left up read-only to allow access to support information and downloads. Thanks to all the users who contributed over the years.

Visit futeko.com for new Audio and Video Media Players!

Author Topic: Sling TV  (Read 3285 times)

airwrench

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 1
Sling TV
« on: August 28, 2023, 06:36:45 PM »
Hello,
I have been trying to get Sling TV to work on my Zidoo Z9X and cannot seem to get it working. I have tried all the APK's on the first and second page as well as many others going back to page 9 on APK mirror site. I have gotten many different respones from all the different apk's. From not giving me a sign in box to only allowing me to "freestream" to the app opening and allowing me to navigate thru the many options until I select one to watch and receive a spinning circle for about 20 to 25 seconds and then the message: Opps technical dificulties, if the problem persists try rebooting your device. Once this happens the left mouse feature either on the remote or my connected keyboard stop functioning. Many of the older APK's once opened force you to update before continuing. I went back and tried all the prior APK's again but this time rebooting the Ziddo after each instll to see if that would help. But no. Just for information I already have Netflix and Amazon streaming services working on this Zidoo with no issues. Hoping someone may have been down this road before and have more information on the issue. One more thing, I am running firmware 6.4.42. I tried the 6.4.62 and had many issues with it so I downgraded back to 6.4.42

 

DELIVERY PAYMENT WARRANTY+RETURNS INTERNATIONAL TAX NEWS OLD FORUM ABOUT PRIVACY CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2026
SITEMAP