UK BASED ∙ UK STOCK ∙ ESTABLISHED 2010
2 YEAR WARRANTY ∙ FAST DELIVERY
EXPERT TECHNICAL SUPPORT
22-SEP ZIDOO 8K FIRMWARE 1.3.45   17-SEP ZIDOO 8K FIRMWARE ROLLBACK   08-SEP INSTALL COREELEC ON UGOOS SK4 PRO   4-AUG R_VOLUTION FIRMWARE 260804_0926_r24
Ugoos SK4 Pro
4K Android Media Player with 4GB RAM. CoreELEC Dolby Vision FEL compatible.
  INCLUDES EXPRESS 2-4 DAY DELIVERY 
This forum was closed in October 2025 in response to sustained DDOS type attacks. It has been left up read-only to allow access to support information and downloads. Thanks to all the users who contributed over the years.

Visit futeko.com for new Audio and Video Media Players!

Author Topic: Z9X : Media Player : Brightness/Contrast/etc adjustments have no effect  (Read 3882 times)

Basjoe

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 2
I'm trying to play some MP4s and MOV files (that I have mastered in Davinci Resolve) from an external drive connected via USB to the Z9X. The Z9X is connected to my LG C1 OLED TV via HDMI. The video files are UHD 50p 10 bit colour, some HDR10, others not. They all play back too dark. I've gone to Settings, and changed the Brightness. Doesn't make any difference. What am I doing wrong ?

Basjoe

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 2
By the way, I play these files back on my edit PC and they are fine for brightness, etc.

futeko.com

  • Administrator
  • Senior Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4657
Probably incorrect HDMI output settings. See here for recommended default settings and lots more info: http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?threads/recommended-settings-and-other-useful-stuff-for-rtd1619-players-naming-suffix-file-updated-may-23.82695/

 

DELIVERY PAYMENT WARRANTY+RETURNS INTERNATIONAL TAX NEWS OLD FORUM ABOUT PRIVACY CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2026
SITEMAP