UK BASED ∙ UK STOCK ∙ ESTABLISHED 2010
2 YEAR WARRANTY ∙ FAST DELIVERY
EXPERT TECHNICAL SUPPORT
22-SEP ZIDOO 8K FIRMWARE 1.3.45   17-SEP ZIDOO 8K FIRMWARE ROLLBACK   08-SEP INSTALL COREELEC ON UGOOS SK4 PRO   4-AUG R_VOLUTION FIRMWARE 260804_0926_r24
Zidoo Z3000 Pro
8K Media Player with 3.5" HDD bay and dual HDMI.
  INCLUDES EXPRESS 2-4 DAY DELIVERY 
This forum was closed in October 2025 in response to sustained DDOS type attacks. It has been left up read-only to allow access to support information and downloads. Thanks to all the users who contributed over the years.

Visit futeko.com for new Audio and Video Media Players!

Author Topic: Z9X Problem with latest beta firmware  (Read 2902 times)

manley

  • Senior Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 126
Z9X Problem with latest beta firmware
« on: November 29, 2022, 06:22:41 AM »
I am using a Z9X with the latest beta firmware and found that when I play the soundtrack of bluray audios within the zidoo media player set to LPCM 2.0 96khz that the sound plays back at double speed. If I change to the 48khz soundtrack all is well.

manley

  • Senior Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 126
Re: Z9X Problem with latest beta firmware
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2022, 12:59:51 PM »
Amendment to my above post its not running at double speed but half speed. It appears the video is also running at half speed. This is when I select a bluray audio to play back at 96khz but the attached dac whether its usb or optical connected shows it playing at 48khz. so its not switching over to the higher sampling rate even though that is what I have selected. I don't think I ran into this problem with earlier firmwares. When set to 48khz all is ok.

futeko.com

  • Administrator
  • Senior Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4657
Re: Z9X Problem with latest beta firmware
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2022, 01:01:54 PM »
I see that you've posted this on the Zidoo forum. That is definitely the best place to post about the beta firmwares to get Zidoo's attention.

http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?threads/z9x-problem-playing-back-at-half-speed-with-96khz-from-bluray-audio.94868/


 

DELIVERY PAYMENT WARRANTY+RETURNS INTERNATIONAL TAX NEWS OLD FORUM ABOUT PRIVACY CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2026
SITEMAP