United States
FAST DELIVERY ∙ EXPERT TECH SUPPORT
UK STOCK ∙ 2 YEAR WARRANTY
Zidoo Z20 Pro
Ultra-HD 4K Dolby Vision Home Theatre 3.5" HDD Media Player.
  INCLUDES EXPRESS 2-4 DAY DELIVERY 

Author Topic: Back to original Firmware on a Q10 with Q5 customer FW installed  (Read 1021 times)

The_Schalker

• View Profile
Back to original Firmware on a Q10 with Q5 customer FW installed
« on: February 27, 2022, 02:06:23 PM »
Hi Guys, I got a HiMedia Q10 Pro with a Q5 Pro Customer Firmware installed to it (Android 7.0). The frontbuttons are still shining in Standbymode and are not possible to use. I think thats because of the installed Q5 Customer Firmware. I want to go back to the latest original Q10 Pro Firmware. Is it possible to install the original Firmware over the wrong customer Firmware, or will I damage the system with this action? The system is working well via remote control, but I want to be able to switch off and control the system via the front buttons like I do at my other Q10 Pro players. 
« Last Edit: February 27, 2022, 02:21:58 PM by The_Schalker »

The_Schalker

• View Profile
Re: Back to original Firmware on a Q10 with Q5 customer FW installed
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2022, 03:57:25 PM »
The reinstall does work, but after the installation of the original Q10 Pro FW the player still shows Q5 Pro under Device settings and the front buttons are still not working. Any idea how to reset the Player to Q10? Factory reset also didn't work :-(

stl

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2022, 04:57:28 PM »
You need to install an older (base) version first. Try official 2.04 and if it works properly go from there.

The_Schalker

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2022, 08:58:17 AM »
Thanks. I made a downgrade to Android 5 and then the upgrade to android 7. Now the system is a Q10 Pro again. The lights at the front are off because of touching them all :o!? But the buttons are still without functionality. Remote control is working so system is usable.

DELIVERY ∙ PAYMENT ∙ WARRANTY+RETURNS ∙ ABOUT ∙ PRIVACY ∙ FORUM ∙ CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2024