UK BASED ∙ UK STOCK ∙ ESTABLISHED 2010
2 YEAR WARRANTY ∙ FAST DELIVERY
EXPERT TECHNICAL SUPPORT
08-OCT INTRODUCING UGOOS AM9 PRO   22-SEP ZIDOO 8K FIRMWARE 1.3.45   08-SEP INSTALL COREELEC ON UGOOS SK4 PRO   4-AUG R_VOLUTION FIRMWARE 260804_0926_r24
This forum was closed in October 2025 in response to sustained DDOS type attacks. It has been left up read-only to allow access to support information and downloads. Thanks to all the users who contributed over the years.

Author Topic: Audioscrobbler/Last.fm Scrobber on Real Vision?  (Read 1655 times)

Immersed

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 3
Audioscrobbler/Last.fm Scrobber on Real Vision?
« on: January 15, 2022, 08:36:35 AM »
Hi!

Got my Dune HD Real Vision yesterday and loving it. My Dune Prime 3.0 lasted close to 10 years but was getting outdated and couldn't handle HEVC etc.

Anyway, I've tried installing 3 of the scrobbler apps so I can try and get the tracks I played to submit to last.fm. Multiple android apps out. No luck with 3 so far and wondered if anyone knew how to get them working?

Firstly, Simple Scrobbler - didn't find the app when playing music, so wasn't able to select the app manually, so that didn't work out.

PanoScrobbler - Had most promise, got everything setup and used the music app as default for playing, but nothing seemed to scrobble even though I had logged in and got everything setup. Any ideas if you need to use something like the kodi one and that might work?

Lastly, Scroball - some compatibility issue as when you click on login, the app freezes and goes nowhere.

I wondered if anyone had any luck with one of these, or an alternative please? Maybe its an issue with the players and they don't feed the tags properly or something.

Thanks a lot

 

DELIVERY PAYMENT WARRANTY+RETURNS INTERNATIONAL TAX NEWS OLD FORUM ABOUT PRIVACY CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2026
SITEMAP