it doesn't work for me
dune_firmware_tv175v_210415_1106_r17.dff
Quote from: cachotronco on November 28, 2021, 04:59:01 PMQuote from: carlpea on November 26, 2021, 04:53:44 PMQuote from: andys on November 26, 2021, 03:59:57 PMon the displayScroll to the right...Hello. What do you mean by scrolling to the right? With what button?From the info option activated as in the photo? It does not work for me.I have the 210804_0531_r18Thanks.Scroll to the right as in the image is larger than the forum width limit!You aren't on the latest firmware.http://files4.dune-hd.com/tmp/alpha/dune_firmware_tv175v_211031_0532_r18.dffYou must run the 'dune_service_show_remaining_time_enable.dsf' file I attached in an earlier post.
Quote from: carlpea on November 26, 2021, 04:53:44 PMQuote from: andys on November 26, 2021, 03:59:57 PMon the displayScroll to the right...Hello. What do you mean by scrolling to the right? With what button?From the info option activated as in the photo? It does not work for me.I have the 210804_0531_r18Thanks.
Quote from: andys on November 26, 2021, 03:59:57 PMon the displayScroll to the right...
on the display
you know where to zoom out on the list movie?
this firmware 211031_0532_r18: it has power problems, are two times that I reboot