UK BASED ∙ UK STOCK ∙ ESTABLISHED 2010
2 YEAR WARRANTY ∙ FAST DELIVERY
EXPERT TECHNICAL SUPPORT
08-OCT INTRODUCING UGOOS AM9 PRO   22-SEP ZIDOO 8K FIRMWARE 1.3.45   08-SEP INSTALL COREELEC ON UGOOS SK4 PRO   4-AUG R_VOLUTION FIRMWARE 260804_0926_r24
This forum was closed in October 2025 in response to sustained DDOS type attacks. It has been left up read-only to allow access to support information and downloads. Thanks to all the users who contributed over the years.

Author Topic: Netflix Not Streaming on Dune-HD Vision Max  (Read 3962 times)

eruo1

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 33
Netflix Not Streaming on Dune-HD Vision Max
« on: November 04, 2021, 02:52:50 PM »
I just got a new Dune HD Vision Max. Netflix stopped streaming about 5 days ago, I’m getting the 1044 error. I can browse and see the previews but as soon as I select a show to watch, the 1044 error comes on. Anyone else having this issue? Is there a fix for it?

Nice Monkey

  • Senior Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1140
  • Loves classic movies
Re: Netflix Not Streaming on Dune-HD Vision Max
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2021, 09:40:15 PM »
Why doesn't that surprise me.  :(
« Last Edit: November 04, 2021, 10:23:41 PM by Nice Monkey »

eruo1

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 33
Re: Netflix Not Streaming on Dune-HD Vision Max
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2021, 01:27:16 PM »
I just got a new Dune HD Vision Max. Netflix stopped streaming about 5 days ago, I’m getting the 1044 error. I can browse and see the previews but as soon as I select a show to watch, the 1044 error comes on. Anyone else having this issue? Is there a fix for it?
Dune fixed issue. Delete and reinstall Netflix to fix.

leonkoum

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 19
Re: Netflix Not Streaming on Dune-HD Vision Max
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2021, 06:53:43 AM »
Unfurtunatly is not working any more.....  :-\

 

DELIVERY PAYMENT WARRANTY+RETURNS INTERNATIONAL TAX NEWS OLD FORUM ABOUT PRIVACY CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2026
SITEMAP