FAST DELIVERY EXPERT TECH SUPPORT
UK STOCK   2 YEAR WARRANTY
MEDIA BOX     DELIVERY INFO    FORUM    CONTACT
Zidoo UHD3000

Professional UHD 4K Dolby Vision HDR10+ Home Theatre 2x 3.5" HDD Media Player with Hi-Fi audio.
  INCLUSIVE OF EXPRESS 1-2 DAY DELIVERY 

Author Topic: Bluetooth Usb and Himedia Q30  (Read 617 times)

Werner4321

• View Profile
Bluetooth Usb and Himedia Q30
« on: October 13, 2021, 05:30:22 PM »
Hello.
I connected a Bluetoot USB adapter for the Himedia Q30 . It's an Avantree DG40S.
But somehow I can't find a menu or anything else to control the USB adapter or to search for devices.
I want to use BT headphones with it. Hope you can help me.
thanks

rollingrock

• View Profile
Re: Bluetooth Usb and Himedia Q30
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2021, 12:17:32 PM »
That usb bluetooth device does not work on android himedia devices and never will, no driver installed and not implemented in firmware and on android if you are not the android firmware developer basically impossible. Also there is no more support for that Q30 device.

You have 2 options for bluetooth on Q30:
1) USB sound card, 3.5mm Male to Male cable, bluetooth transmitter such as avantree audiocast or oasis (many generic types are also available) Sound is low though.

You have to be careful of buzzing ground loop sound because of power cable attached to charge the bluetooth transmitter. If you get buzzing then you can get a small 3.5mm ground loop isolator which you put between the sound card and the bluetooth transmitter and will stop most of the loud buzzing sound.

2) RCA male to 3.5mm female adapter cable for attach to back of Q30, 3.5mm male to male cable, bluetooth transmitter (sound is OK) Same situation with the buzzing ground loop sound.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2021, 12:22:10 PM by rollingrock »

DELIVERY    WARRANTY / RETURNS    PAYMENT    ABOUT
Privacy Policy. © SDHDIGITAL LTD 2021