UK BASED ∙ UK STOCK ∙ ESTABLISHED 2010
2 YEAR WARRANTY ∙ FAST DELIVERY
EXPERT TECHNICAL SUPPORT
22-SEP ZIDOO 8K FIRMWARE 1.3.45   17-SEP ZIDOO 8K FIRMWARE ROLLBACK   08-SEP INSTALL COREELEC ON UGOOS SK4 PRO   4-AUG R_VOLUTION FIRMWARE 260804_0926_r24
Ugoos SK4 Pro
4K Android Media Player with 4GB RAM. CoreELEC Dolby Vision FEL compatible.
  INCLUDES EXPRESS 2-4 DAY DELIVERY 
This forum was closed in October 2025 in response to sustained DDOS type attacks. It has been left up read-only to allow access to support information and downloads. Thanks to all the users who contributed over the years.

Visit futeko.com for new Audio and Video Media Players!

Author Topic: Problems with Zidoo Z10 PRO  (Read 2867 times)

Magoyle

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 1
Problems with Zidoo Z10 PRO
« on: August 23, 2021, 05:13:50 PM »
Hello to all. I am an Italian user.
I bought a few days ago Zidoo Z10 Pro and updated to the latest firmware (by the way, what's the difference with the beta version? It asks me if I want to keep it by ticking a box in the updates).
1- The first thing I noticed is that the front display is not working.
2- Unfortunately I noticed that it does not read all video formats especially the old ones and this is a problem for me because I have many. How can I do?
3- Using "home theater 4.0" with the Italian language set, I can't get information about the films in Italian, he always gives them to me in English. The only way is to set Italian in GENERAL SETTINH, but in HT 4.0 to set the English language, which is strange anyway.
4- Initially I had an A410 popcornhour and in the HDD each movie had covers, fanart and information that I could see directly by selecting the various movies. Now if I browse the "media folder" I can't see the previews in the file list as with the previous player, but I see the list like this (eg movie titled ABC):
ABC.avi (or other extension)
ABC.jpg
ABC.fanart.jpg
ABC.info
Is there a way to see only the movie files and previews without going to HT?

I thank in advance all those who can help me and I apologize for any errors.
Guido

futeko.com

  • Administrator
  • Senior Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4657
Re: Problems with Zidoo Z10 PRO
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2021, 04:34:26 PM »
Answered here: http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?threads/problems-with-z10-pro.90360/

 

DELIVERY PAYMENT WARRANTY+RETURNS INTERNATIONAL TAX NEWS OLD FORUM ABOUT PRIVACY CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2026
SITEMAP