UK BASED ∙ UK STOCK ∙ ESTABLISHED 2010
2 YEAR WARRANTY ∙ FAST DELIVERY
EXPERT TECHNICAL SUPPORT
08-OCT INTRODUCING UGOOS AM9 PRO   22-SEP ZIDOO 8K FIRMWARE 1.3.45   08-SEP INSTALL COREELEC ON UGOOS SK4 PRO   4-AUG R_VOLUTION FIRMWARE 260804_0926_r24
This forum was closed in October 2025 in response to sustained DDOS type attacks. It has been left up read-only to allow access to support information and downloads. Thanks to all the users who contributed over the years.

Author Topic: which version of Kodi v18  (Read 2307 times)

zarf2007

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 1
which version of Kodi v18
« on: June 29, 2021, 02:19:57 PM »
Hi

I want to install kodi v18 as I have issues with v19 with some addons, I tried the 32bit android version but it just fails to install however I understand that the Dune HD Pro Vision Solo's OS is 32bit so am confused by this, has anyone got kodi v18 to run on this device?

thanks

futeko.com

  • Administrator
  • Senior Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4657
Re: which version of Kodi v18
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2021, 09:21:34 AM »
I was able to install 18.9 without any problems from here (32bit arm version): http://mirrors.kodi.tv/releases/android/arm/

If it doesn't install the problem may be that the previous Kodi 19 version is not fully uninstalled. Go Setup - System - Apps - Kodi and select Clear data, Clear cache and then Uninstall.

 

DELIVERY PAYMENT WARRANTY+RETURNS INTERNATIONAL TAX NEWS OLD FORUM ABOUT PRIVACY CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2026
SITEMAP