UK BASED ∙ UK STOCK ∙ ESTABLISHED 2010
2 YEAR WARRANTY ∙ FAST DELIVERY
EXPERT TECHNICAL SUPPORT
22-SEP ZIDOO 8K FIRMWARE 1.3.45   17-SEP ZIDOO 8K FIRMWARE ROLLBACK   08-SEP INSTALL COREELEC ON UGOOS SK4 PRO   4-AUG R_VOLUTION FIRMWARE 260804_0926_r24
Zidoo Z30 Pro
8K Media Player with 3.5" HDD bay.
  INCLUDES EXPRESS 2-4 DAY DELIVERY 
This forum was closed in October 2025 in response to sustained DDOS type attacks. It has been left up read-only to allow access to support information and downloads. Thanks to all the users who contributed over the years.

Visit futeko.com for new Audio and Video Media Players!

Author Topic: Cant Play Video  (Read 3110 times)

park13

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 9
Cant Play Video
« on: April 08, 2021, 04:07:47 PM »
I finally got rclone working on Z10 Pro. Basically I have a google drive mounted on the Z10. I can play Movies w/ Kodi by adding the folder. But with Zidoo Players I get cannot play video?

I have tried both ISO and MKV files and no luck. But when I put the same movie on a hardrive , it plays fine with Zidoo player?

futeko.com

  • Administrator
  • Senior Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4657
Re: Cant Play Video
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2021, 03:57:51 PM »
What is rclone?

Zidoo supports SMB, NFS and DLNA/UPNP shares.

park13

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 9
Re: Cant Play Video
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2021, 06:31:33 PM »
https://rclone.org/

park13

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 9
Re: Cant Play Video
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2021, 06:32:03 PM »
I can play videos with Kodi but not with Zidoo player

 

DELIVERY PAYMENT WARRANTY+RETURNS INTERNATIONAL TAX NEWS OLD FORUM ABOUT PRIVACY CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2026
SITEMAP