UK BASED ∙ UK STOCK ∙ ESTABLISHED 2010
2 YEAR WARRANTY ∙ FAST DELIVERY
EXPERT TECHNICAL SUPPORT
08-OCT INTRODUCING UGOOS AM9 PRO   22-SEP ZIDOO 8K FIRMWARE 1.3.45   08-SEP INSTALL COREELEC ON UGOOS SK4 PRO   4-AUG R_VOLUTION FIRMWARE 260804_0926_r24
This forum was closed in October 2025 in response to sustained DDOS type attacks. It has been left up read-only to allow access to support information and downloads. Thanks to all the users who contributed over the years.

Author Topic: Dune HD Pro Vision 4K Solo - USB 3 speed issue  (Read 2672 times)

bkwashby

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 10
Dune HD Pro Vision 4K Solo - USB 3 speed issue
« on: February 15, 2021, 07:53:24 PM »
Whenever I plug a usb into the 3.1 port I only get 58mb/s max, when I plug the same usb into my computer I get over 100mb/s. Anyone have any idea why or if this can be fixed or not?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2021, 12:04:56 AM by bkwashby »

lucabellomi

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 12
Re: Dune HD Pro Vision 4K Solo - USB 3 speed issue
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2021, 10:42:38 PM »
also i have the same problem and the same speed both usb3 and network.
it's shameful! :'(

 

DELIVERY PAYMENT WARRANTY+RETURNS INTERNATIONAL TAX NEWS OLD FORUM ABOUT PRIVACY CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2026
SITEMAP