FREE+FAST WORLD DELIVERY
UK STOCK   2 YEAR WARRANTY
MEDIA BOX  :  FORUM  :  CONTACT
Dune HD RealBox 4K
Dune ecosystem Ultra-HD 4K HDR+ Media Player. Realtek 1395 chipset.  £149.99  €172  $206

Author Topic: Z1000 Pro Vertical Bars Image Distortion  (Read 359 times)

Hugo1987

• View Profile
Z1000 Pro Vertical Bars Image Distortion
« on: August 27, 2020, 01:59:28 AM »
Hi!  Does anyone else have this problem?

Hugo1987

• View Profile
Re: Z1000 Pro Vertical Bars Image Distortion
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2020, 12:18:08 PM »
Hi!  Does anyone else have this problem?

as in missing episodes? If so, yes, that happens sometimes. You sometimes need to go to the folder itself, and do a re-match ?

No. I mean vertical and horizontal lines

DIKKE

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2020, 02:20:18 PM »
No, that should not be normal. Did you try to change resolution on both tv and z9x?

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2020, 04:21:09 PM »
I think I've replied to your email about this today? If so you've already tried the below and I'm just posting it in case anyone else has a similar problem in the future. I know the below has not worked for you so I've emailed Zidoo and they'll have a think about possible cause/solution overnight.

My feeling is that this is a problem in the HDMI chain somewhere. Try:

- HDMI cable (test with supplied cable and without anything between Zidoo and TV)
- Settings on the TV. Some TVs have only some HDMI ports compatible with HDMI 2.0 or require a change in TV settings to enable 4K or HDMI 2.0 on an HDMI port.
- Try disabling or enabling HDCP 2.2 on the HDMI port in TV settings.

Hugo1987

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2020, 02:57:55 PM »
Hi! I did some tests.

- When I deactivate the HDR in the zidoo and also in the tv, I no longer have the problem of lines

- If I deactivate HDR, the lines do not happen anymore, now the screen goes black, and the video player's counter goes to -300 min approx

- This problem of lines and black screen occurs when I play some mkv (not all) mostly anime. I reproduce the same Mkvs in vlc without problem

Hugo1987

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2020, 03:45:33 PM »
- Something strange is that once I have the problem of the black screen or the lines (depending on whether I activate the hdr or not). no matter how much it goes to the main menu, I open any type of file and the lines return.
If I restart the zidoo. everything works normally again

DELIVERY  :  WARRANTY / RETURNS  :  FAQ  :  BREXIT  :  ABOUT
Price in £GBP with conversion by Paypal (more info). UK+EU delivery includes VAT at 20% (more info). Privacy Policy. © SDHDIGITAL LTD 2020