FREE+FAST WORLD SHIPPING
UK STOCK NO CUSTOMS UK+EU
2 YEAR WARRANTY
FEATURED  :  MEDIA BOX  :  OTHER  :  FORUM  :  CONTACT
Zidoo Z9S

Author Topic: What ever happen to the cover art search  (Read 57 times)

m0v1em4n

• View Profile
What ever happen to the cover art search
« on: August 15, 2019, 04:33:20 PM »
just Update my zidoo X20  to 2.2.82 and it seem the cover art search has gone to pot.
I added 10 movie to my collection last night and the cover search got a total of 10 wrong, 5 where it gave them the wrong covers/ titles and 5 where it could not find any movie’s with that name, I mean it could not find and movie with the title John wick or an old title called IT,
Now I know that the cover search has always been very poor but this is beyond a joke .

any one having the same issue or with any ideas on how to solve this

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: What ever happen to the cover art search
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2019, 08:44:02 PM »
I just added a folder called 'john wick' containing 'john wick.mp4' and the Zidoo box found the correct details and added to library automatically. Also manual searching (ReMatch-'john wick.mp4'-'John Wick') returned the correct movie as #1 result.

Maybe try a factory reset of the box and a re-scan of the library. What firmware version did you update from?

Zidoo X20 Pro
DELIVERY  :  WARRANTY / RETURNS  :  FAQ  :  BREXIT  :  ABOUT
PayPal Acceptance Mark
Prices are charged in £GBP with conversion at Paypal's current rate. The Euro / price on our site is approximate. More info here. Prices for UK + EU delivery include VAT at 20%. PRIVACY+COOKIE POLICY.

© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2019. All rights reserved.