FREE+FAST WORLD SHIPPING
UK STOCK   2 YEAR WARRANTY
MEDIA BOX  :  FORUM  :  CONTACT
Zidoo Z1000
Professional 4K HDR media box with 3.5” internal HDD bay, auto resolution + framerate switching, UHD/BD menus, Hi-Fi audio and Zidoo media interface.

Author Topic: x20  (Read 748 times)

willyd

• View Profile
x20
« on: March 22, 2019, 08:36:28 AM »
hi i have a zidoo x20 it will only play media from network for 15mins to maybe half an hour it shipped with 1.2.28. firmware which actually played fine i have tried all other firmwares they all fail with lost network connection i have the zidoo x20 hardwired  any ideas

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: x20
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2019, 02:34:48 PM »
With it play something like Youtube continuously without the connection dropping? Please test this.

If it doesn't drop Youtube then the problem is the local network, either at the server end (NAS/PC etc) or the X20. There haven't been any significant changes to the way X20 handles LAN connections between 1.2.28 and now so I would be looking at the NAS. Try disabling security features on the NAS temporarily to test and then, if that works, add X20 MAC address to the whitelist in NAS setup.

willyd

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2019, 06:40:51 PM »
sorry its been a while my x20 still looses lan while playing youtube plays of internal hdds with no problems

willyd

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2019, 09:09:58 AM »
still no help

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2019, 12:17:33 PM »
There's not much I can add to my earlier reply. It's most likely a problem with NAS setup or maybe the cabling between NAS and X20. How long is the cable run for instance?

DELIVERY  :  WARRANTY / RETURNS  :  FAQ  :  BREXIT  :  ABOUT
Price in £GBP with conversion by Paypal (more info). UK+EU delivery includes VAT at 20% (more info). Privacy Policy. © SDHDIGITAL LTD 2019