UK BASED ∙ UK STOCK ∙ ESTABLISHED 2010
2 YEAR WARRANTY ∙ FAST DELIVERY
EXPERT TECHNICAL SUPPORT
08-OCT INTRODUCING UGOOS AM9 PRO   22-SEP ZIDOO 8K FIRMWARE 1.3.45   08-SEP INSTALL COREELEC ON UGOOS SK4 PRO   4-AUG R_VOLUTION FIRMWARE 260804_0926_r24
This forum was closed in October 2025 in response to sustained DDOS type attacks. It has been left up read-only to allow access to support information and downloads. Thanks to all the users who contributed over the years.

Author Topic: Unable to mount nfs share  (Read 4150 times)

seeseerider

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 4
Unable to mount nfs share
« on: March 15, 2019, 10:09:28 PM »
What works great on my X9S does not work on my new Z10 .  I simply can not mount a nfs share on my NAS system. I can search the NAS or type in IP and complete nfs-path - no way to mount. This is the problem with Kodi 18.1 and with ZDMC as well. 

Running  Z10_N_v2.1.40 but will try to downgrade just for experimental reasons.

b.t.w. can I downgrade using the upgrade funktion ?


seeseerider

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 4
Re: Unable to mount nfs share
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2019, 06:16:47 AM »
Sorry folks, my fault !

Defining the nfs-share for the host (Z10) on my Thecus-NAS , I set the host  to Unix / Linux by mistake instead of AIX.  Now of course everything works fine.

 

DELIVERY PAYMENT WARRANTY+RETURNS INTERNATIONAL TAX NEWS OLD FORUM ABOUT PRIVACY CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2026
SITEMAP