FREE+FAST WORLD SHIPPING
UK STOCK NO CUSTOMS UK+EU
2 YEAR WARRANTY
FEATURED  :  MEDIA BOX  :  OTHER  :  FORUM  :  CONTACT
Zidoo Z9S

Author Topic: problem with hdd  (Read 498 times)

Boccolone

• View Profile
problem with hdd
« on: February 10, 2019, 11:46:52 AM »
Good evening, ZIDOO Z9S has finally arrived and I have provided to adjourn it to the last firmware 2.1.30.
However in connecting my 5 hdds from 4tb from USB I have a problem. The first two hdd are recognized with the same files, so the same files of the first hdd are also in the second hdd. But if I turn off the mediaplayer and I restart it, there is the same problem but the files of the first hdd are the same of the second hdd, so with a reverse result.
I can not understand where is the problem. I premise that with the mediaplayer himedia q5 4k I didn't have this problem. Who can help me? An anticipated thanks.

ProfenixNew

• View Profile
Re: problem with hdd
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2019, 05:26:33 PM »
Good evening, ZIDOO Z9S has finally arrived and I have provided to adjourn it to the last firmware 2.1.30.
However in connecting my 5 hdds from 4tb from USB I have a problem. The first two hdd are recognized with the same files, so the same files of the first hdd are also in the second hdd. But if I turn off the mediaplayer and I restart it, there is the same problem but the files of the first hdd are the same of the second hdd, so with a reverse result.
I can not understand where is the problem. I premise that with the mediaplayer himedia q5 4k I didn't have this problem. Who can help me? An anticipated thanks.

Hi, try to reset the OpenWrt, many have solved this simple step. regards

Zidoo Z1000
DELIVERY  :  WARRANTY / RETURNS  :  FAQ  :  BREXIT  :  ABOUT
PayPal Acceptance Mark
Prices are charged in £GBP with conversion at Paypal's current rate. The Euro / price on our site is approximate. More info here. Prices for UK + EU delivery include VAT at 20%. PRIVACY+COOKIE POLICY.

© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2019. All rights reserved.