2 YEAR WARRANTY
FEATURED  :  MEDIA BOX  :  OTHER  FORUM  :  CART
Zidoo X20
2X HDMI
2X 3.5" HDD BAY
REFRESH+RESOLUTION SWITCHING
UHD+BD+DVD ISO FULL MENUS
IN STOCK

Author Topic: problem with hdd  (Read 95 times)

Boccolone

• View Profile
problem with hdd
« on: February 10, 2019, 11:46:52 AM »
Good evening, ZIDOO Z9S has finally arrived and I have provided to adjourn it to the last firmware 2.1.30.
However in connecting my 5 hdds from 4tb from USB I have a problem. The first two hdd are recognized with the same files, so the same files of the first hdd are also in the second hdd. But if I turn off the mediaplayer and I restart it, there is the same problem but the files of the first hdd are the same of the second hdd, so with a reverse result.
I can not understand where is the problem. I premise that with the mediaplayer himedia q5 4k I didn't have this problem. Who can help me? An anticipated thanks.

ProfenixNew

• View Profile
Re: problem with hdd
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2019, 05:26:33 PM »
Good evening, ZIDOO Z9S has finally arrived and I have provided to adjourn it to the last firmware 2.1.30.
However in connecting my 5 hdds from 4tb from USB I have a problem. The first two hdd are recognized with the same files, so the same files of the first hdd are also in the second hdd. But if I turn off the mediaplayer and I restart it, there is the same problem but the files of the first hdd are the same of the second hdd, so with a reverse result.
I can not understand where is the problem. I premise that with the mediaplayer himedia q5 4k I didn't have this problem. Who can help me? An anticipated thanks.

Hi, try to reset the OpenWrt, many have solved this simple step. regards

Zidoo X20
2X HDMI
2X 3.5" HDD BAY
REFRESH+RESOLUTION SWITCHING
UHD+BD+DVD ISO FULL MENUS
IN STOCK
DELIVERY  :  WARRANTY  :  RETURNS  :  FAQ  :  BREXIT  :  ABOUT  :  CONTACT
PayPal Acceptance Mark Prices are charged in £GBP with conversion at Paypal's current rate. The Euro / $USD price on our site is approximate. More info here. Prices for UK + EU delivery include VAT at 20%. COOKIE POLICY.

© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2019. All rights reserved.