ZIDOO HOME THEATRE
OPENWRT
IN STOCK

Author Topic: Orders  (Read 1033 times)

raviprasanth

• View Profile
Orders
« on: May 30, 2018, 09:16:07 AM »
I had placed an order for the Dune HD Pro 4K, the shipping date was 6th June and got confirmation mail of the shipment. Now Futeko show 13th June. Is it a revised shipping date or a new date for the orders if it is purchased today...

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Orders
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2018, 01:03:06 PM »
The despatch date for batch #1 has slipped to 13th June.

Dune informed us of the delay yesterday.

We will be emailing all pre-order customers today with this info.

raviprasanth

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2018, 06:46:34 AM »
"Very sadly, we write to notify you of another delay for your Dune HD Pro 4K pre-order despatch.

Dune informed us today of another delay, this time due to the Chinese 'Dragon Boat' public holiday (a real thing) delaying the shipment. We keep being given delivery dates by Dune which they are repeatedly missing. All other Dune resellers are in the same position.

Dune say the product is packed up and ready and will leave China tomorrow. It will get to us around the middle of next week so our new despatch date is 28-JUN.
"

The launch date got extended many times. The Chinese 'Dragon Boat' public holiday is the reason. I am sure that this holiday is not something that came up suddenly, so that they were not able to ship the same. Dune should be come up with some logical reason, instead of this.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 08:38:34 AM by futeko.com »

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2018, 08:43:11 AM »
The launch date got extended many times. The Chinese 'Dragon Boat' public holiday is the reason. I am sure that this holiday is not something that came up suddenly, so that they were not able to ship the same. Dune should be come up with some logical reason, instead of this.

I agree, it's a weak excuse.

The stock should leave China for Europe today. Once the stock is with the courier on it's way to Europe there won't be any more delays.  I'll request an update on Friday and update status on the product page accordingly.

raviprasanth

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2018, 09:51:04 AM »
Thank you very much. Hope you will confirm whether Dune have shipped the player, so that we can receive it on time.

PJS

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2018, 05:08:36 PM »
Hi guys!
As I can see now, the actual dispatch date is 4.July. This is forth new date after I have pre-ordered Dune HD Pro 4K.
So, what are the Chinese saying about the real delivery date and how much longer should the people who have pre-ordered this box wait?
Best regards

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2018, 08:34:27 AM »
I can't add more than the update I posted on the product page yesterday: https://www.futeko.com/products/MP086.php

UPDATE 27-JUN The seemingly Neverending Dunestory part 1,000,000. Dune stock is in The Netherlands waiting for EU customs clearance. We await that clearance. We will have stock a couple of days later and will have despatched all pre-orders within 24 hours of stock arrival. The new 4-JUL despatch date is a conservative estimate. We hope to have stock earlier. We apologise for the delays and will keep you updated here.

We are waiting for the EU distributor in The Netherlands to get the product cleared through customs.

raviprasanth

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2018, 09:18:42 AM »
No more updates ? Will the Dune player be shipped on 4th itself ?

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2018, 01:39:06 PM »

mdx

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2018, 04:40:18 PM »
hi,

thx futeko,

today I have received my dune hd 4k pro from the first despatch.

thank you for your efforts

Zidoo Z9S
REFRESH+RESOLUTION SWITCHING
UHD+BD+DVD ISO FULL MENUS
ZIDOO HOME THEATRE
OPENWRT
IN STOCK
DELIVERY  :  WARRANTY  :  RETURNS  :  FAQ  :  BREXIT  :  ABOUT  :  CONTACT
PayPal Acceptance Mark Prices are charged in £GBP with conversion at Paypal's current rate. The Euro / $USD price on our site is approximate. More info here. Prices for UK + EU delivery include VAT at 20%. COOKIE POLICY.

© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2019. All rights reserved.