FAST DELIVERY ∙ EXPERT TECH SUPPORT
UK STOCK ∙ 2 YEAR WARRANTY
MEDIA PLAYER ∙ DAC ∙ DELIVERY ∙ PAYMENT ∙ FORUM ∙ CONTACT
Zidoo NEO Alpha

Professional 4K Dolby Vision Hi-Fi audio Home Theatre Media Player with ESS DAC, SSD, 3.5" HDD bay, 5" OLED display and 2x HDMI.
  INCLUDES EXPRESS 1-3 DAY DELIVERY 

Author Topic: q10 pro crashes when typing on the virtual keyboard  (Read 1944 times)

pepepapa

• View Profile
q10 pro crashes when typing on the virtual keyboard
« on: March 21, 2018, 07:23:53 AM »
hello to all it happened to me that when writing something on the virtual keyboard (on screen) the device was stuck and I had to disconnect the power cable or it did not come out of that blockage and I realized that removing the sound of the keys to the click on the keyboard menu I solved the problem, it also works installing another keyboard as gboard for example so you know if this happens to any of you already know what to do, regards

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: q10 pro crashes when typing on the virtual keyboard
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2018, 12:35:14 PM »
Keyboard sounds are off by default - did you turn them on?

Saying that, I can't replicate this fault even with the sounds turned on (standard keyboard - US English - as default). Can you provide step by step instructions on how to replicate it?

kodiloaded

• It's not good to step in dogshit !
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2018, 01:49:31 PM »
This has also happened to me on several occasions however it is random and does not always happen so replicating it may take some time, It seems to happen to me more often when the box has been power on for long periods of time.

pepepapa

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2018, 08:18:12 AM »
in my q10 pro the sound of the keys was activated by default and I write with an air mouse then with the keyboard that has by default the q10 pro if I do not deactivate the sound of the keys when I press them in the android keyboard menu I am usually block the device by pressing any of them randomly does not have to be the first but the third or fourth or the tenth letter to press, this does not happen if I deactivate the sound of the keys to press them as I said before but I do not know if it is cause of the keyboard or the air mouse but I have tried several air mouse and always happens, I think this does not happen with the original remote, anyway I say it deactivating the sound of the keys does not happen with any air mouse and installing another keyboard like gboard for example this does not happen even with the sound of the keys activated, really curious.
Could it be a peripheral management failure? since the air mice have a sensor connected to the usb I suspect something like that

DELIVERY ∙ PAYMENT ∙ WARRANTY+RETURNS ∙ PAYMENT ∙ ABOUT ∙ CONTACT
PRIVACY POLICY  © SDHDIGITAL LTD 2023