∙
UK BASED ∙ UK STOCK ∙ ESTABLISHED 2010
2 YEAR WARRANTY ∙ FAST DELIVERY
EXPERT TECHNICAL SUPPORT
FUTEKO.COM - MEDIA PLAYER SPECIALISTS SINCE 2010   08-OCT INTRODUCING UGOOS AM9 PRO   22-SEP ZIDOO 8K FIRMWARE 1.3.45   08-SEP INSTALL COREELEC ON UGOOS SK4 PRO   4-AUG R_VOLUTION FIRMWARE 260804_0926_r24
This forum was closed in October 2025 in response to sustained DDOS type attacks. It has been left up read-only to allow access to support information and downloads. Thanks to all the users who contributed over the years.

Author Topic: Nice to know about Kodi & passthrough --->> We Got Atmos!!  (Read 4738 times)

LeoeL

  • Senior Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 159
Nice to know about Kodi & passthrough --->> We Got Atmos!!
« on: February 13, 2017, 09:36:11 PM »
17 for Android: NO
17 for Windows: NO
17 for Linux (using LibreElec): NO
17.1 for Windows (nightly 2017 02 08): NO
18 for Windows (nightly 2017 02 08): YESSSSSSSS !!!!!

Is there anyone who wants to try the 18 nightly for Android?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 05:41:47 PM by LeoeL »

SSThing

  • Senior Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 140
Re: Nice to know about Kodi & passthrough
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2017, 08:39:32 AM »
I tried v18 a few weeks ago and it was buggy and passthrough was not working. I have tried again today and it remains the same.

Eriol

  • Senior Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 247
Re: Nice to know about Kodi & passthrough
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2017, 08:57:32 AM »
16.1 for android: YES  :]

LeoeL

  • Senior Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 159
Re: Nice to know about Kodi & passthrough
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2017, 09:18:04 AM »
I tried v18 a few weeks ago and it was buggy and passthrough was not working. I have tried again today and it remains the same.
Bad news.

LeoeL

  • Senior Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 159
Re: Nice to know about Kodi & passthrough --->> We Got Atmos!!
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2017, 05:46:50 PM »
I tried v18 a few weeks ago and it was buggy and passthrough was not working. I have tried again today and it remains the same.

Where did you find an Alpha release of Leia for Arm7a?
Even if I click for nightly releases of 18 I get Krypton.

Anyway this release http://mirrors.kodi.tv/nightlies/android/arm/master/kodi-20170214-320fda1-master-armeabi-v7a.apk WORKS!!!!
Passthrough works by wrapper.
So, I hope to see a final release 17.1 ASAP.

SSThing

  • Senior Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 140
Re: Nice to know about Kodi & passthrough --->> We Got Atmos!!
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2017, 06:10:46 PM »
The Leia download is in the `Master` folder in the download section.
As for passthrough, it has always worked with the wrapper, I thought that was the whole point of the wrapper??

LeoeL

  • Senior Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 159
Re: Nice to know about Kodi & passthrough --->> We Got Atmos!!
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2017, 06:42:43 PM »
I agree this palayer should play everything without the wrapper.
Somebody in China should write few code lines for that.

 

DELIVERY PAYMENT WARRANTY+RETURNS INTERNATIONAL TAX NEWS OLD FORUM ABOUT PRIVACY CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2026
SITEMAP