∙
UK BASED ∙ UK STOCK ∙ ESTABLISHED 2010
2 YEAR WARRANTY ∙ FAST DELIVERY
EXPERT TECHNICAL SUPPORT
FUTEKO.COM - MEDIA PLAYER SPECIALISTS SINCE 2010   22-SEP ZIDOO 8K FIRMWARE 1.3.45   08-SEP INSTALL COREELEC ON UGOOS SK4 PRO   4-AUG R_VOLUTION FIRMWARE 260804_0926_r24
Zidoo Z30 Pro
8K Media Player with 3.5" HDD bay.
  INCLUDES EXPRESS 2-4 DAY DELIVERY 
This forum was closed in October 2025 in response to sustained DDOS type attacks. It has been left up read-only to allow access to support information and downloads. Thanks to all the users who contributed over the years.

Visit futeko.com for new Audio and Video Media Players!

Author Topic: Native video player + external audio  (Read 3913 times)

Sibiriak

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 3
Native video player + external audio
« on: January 06, 2017, 05:57:30 PM »
Hi, can I somehow make media player to play external audio track with movie? I tried it on 1.0.9 firmware but it just didn't see it. The names of the video file and my external audio is exactly the same, only extension is different ( for example video.mkv video.mka)
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 06:01:03 PM by Sibiriak »

Phil181

  • Senior Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 388
Re: Native video player + external audio
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2017, 12:54:06 AM »
Not sure why you would expect any video player to mux two separate video and audio files "on the fly" like this?
Why not remux the two files into one yourself (before playing)?  MKVToolNix would do this.

Sibiriak

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 3
Re: Native video player + external audio
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2017, 06:56:46 AM »
I don't want to play it  simultaneously, I mean play external audio instead of internal

Phil181

  • Senior Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 388
Re: Native video player + external audio
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2017, 05:23:00 AM »
I don't want to play it  simultaneously, I mean play external audio instead of internal
Could this be because you are looking for the audio file under Video and not Music (which plays audio files)?

 

DELIVERY PAYMENT WARRANTY+RETURNS INTERNATIONAL TAX NEWS OLD FORUM ABOUT PRIVACY CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2026
SITEMAP