∙
UK BASED ∙ UK STOCK ∙ ESTABLISHED 2010
2 YEAR WARRANTY ∙ FAST DELIVERY
EXPERT TECHNICAL SUPPORT
FUTEKO.COM - MEDIA PLAYER SPECIALISTS SINCE 2010   08-OCT INTRODUCING UGOOS AM9 PRO   22-SEP ZIDOO 8K FIRMWARE 1.3.45   08-SEP INSTALL COREELEC ON UGOOS SK4 PRO   4-AUG R_VOLUTION FIRMWARE 260804_0926_r24
This forum was closed in October 2025 in response to sustained DDOS type attacks. It has been left up read-only to allow access to support information and downloads. Thanks to all the users who contributed over the years.

Author Topic: Kodi Library not updating / refreshing  (Read 9130 times)

captainrizal

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 9
Kodi Library not updating / refreshing
« on: October 25, 2016, 04:46:25 AM »
 My Kodi library database is not updating when I am restarting Kodi in my Q5. I am using Aeon Nox skin and "movie database" scrapper. I have made Playlists for various genre of movies. The playlists remained same after I made them initially. I have added many movies after that. Kodi checks for new movies every time I restart it but does not update. I tried with "Universal" scrapper as well but no success. I have named the movie folders as required by Kodi naming conventions. Please help

captainrizal

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 9
Re: Kodi Library not updating / refreshing
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2016, 02:33:14 AM »
No replies..

onyxx1995

  • Senior Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 162
Re: Kodi Library not updating / refreshing
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2016, 04:43:36 AM »
I had this...everything i do,nothing works...i have remove kodi and install it again...that worked for me

futeko.com

  • Administrator
  • Senior Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4657
Re: Kodi Library not updating / refreshing
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2016, 08:48:40 AM »
No reply from me because I don't know the answer..

It sounds more like a quirk with that skin than a problem with the Q5/Q10 Pro or Kodi.

captainrizal

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 9
Re: Kodi Library not updating / refreshing
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2016, 01:26:46 PM »
I had this...everything i do,nothing works...i have remove kodi and install it again...that worked for me
were you using different skin or default confluence skin? Did you  uninstall the app and install from Play store or from Kodi site?
 thanks

onyxx1995

  • Senior Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 162
Re: Kodi Library not updating / refreshing
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2016, 05:26:09 PM »
First time when i opened kodi,it did not work.I had default skin...uninstalled and downloaded from App store...

stack

  • Full Member
  • **
  • Posts: 79
Re: Kodi Library not updating / refreshing
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2016, 09:19:28 PM »
Check if autorefresh is active:
System - Video - Library - Update library on startup

captainrizal

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 9
Re: Kodi Library not updating / refreshing
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2016, 01:27:53 AM »
Check if autorefresh is active:
System - Video - Library - Update library on startup
Autorefresh is active. Thanks.

captainrizal

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 9
Re: Kodi Library not updating / refreshing
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2016, 01:19:30 AM »
Hi my Kodi library update problem is solved now but I am not able to make TV Shows and Concerts Playlists. I am able to make movies of various language as playlists but unable to make TV Shows and concerts. I am using Aeon Nox skin. Please help

k-mad

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 35
Re: Kodi Library not updating / refreshing
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2017, 11:47:23 AM »
Out of interest how did you resolve the non-updating issue?

I have the same problem since the new kodi update nothing new is showing up in the library even with multiple re-scans.

 

DELIVERY PAYMENT WARRANTY+RETURNS INTERNATIONAL TAX NEWS OLD FORUM ABOUT PRIVACY CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2026
SITEMAP