United States
FAST DELIVERY ∙ EXPERT TECH SUPPORT
UK STOCK ∙ 2 YEAR WARRANTY
Zidoo Z2000 Pro
Ultra-HD 4K Dolby Vision Home Theatre 3.5" HDD Media Player.
  INCLUDES EXPRESS 2-4 DAY DELIVERY 

Author Topic: The Media Player King Egreat A5 the only one supports Full Function Blu-ray Menu  (Read 6720 times)

HD_MAN

• View Profile
Egreat is planning a comeback and a Mini PC with the HiSilicon Hi3798C V200 SoC might be just the thing that could get them back into the spotlight.The Media Player King Egreat A5 is the only one supports Full Function Blu-ray Menu on Android OS, and more unique features are as below.

1.HDR 4k displayer
2.Full specification Blu-ray menu (the first Media Player supports 100% Full function Blu-ray Menu on Android OS)
3.Movie Poster Cover Art Auto Matching
4.Specially optimized Vidon XBMC app support vast amount of add-ons and more valuable features
5.HDMI 2.0A 4K*2K 3840*2160P @ 60fps output
6.Dolby Atmos and TrueHD audio RAW passthrough
7.DTS:X and DTS-HD Master audio RAW passthrough
8.Professional and fashionable EG-UI 2.0 User Interface
9.10bit color depth output
10.Hisilicon Hi3798C V200 quad core 64bit ARM Cortex-A53 up to 2.0GHz
11.HiVXE 2.0 video processing
12.Imprex 2.0 graph processing engine
13.Support ARC audio return channel, Optical SPDIF, Coaxial
14.Support CEC remote control
15.Support SATA interface 6Gb/s
16.Support 10/100/1000M RJ45 adaptive ethernet, 802.11b/g/n 2.4G Wi-Fi
17.Support Bluetooth 4.0

kawara

• View Profile
Hi3798C V200 Soc doesn't support full bluray menu, as Himedia Q10 pro behaves

HD_MAN

• View Profile
Hisilicon has totally open SDK to Egreat, and Egreat software R&D team has worked on Blu-ray full Menu decoding for ten years. The A5 model is the only Android media player to support Blu-ray full menu in the world so far, also support Automatically movie covers.

You know, Egreat brand is the Media Player NO 1 in Realtek 1185, 1186 times. And now it is back with their brand new King model A5.

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Egreat were known in the 1185/1186 media player era for crappy hardware quality and providing no firmware updates.

Since then (4 years) they have struggled with a series of poorly received Android boxes also featuring poor hardware quality and firmware.

The A5 plays Blu-Ray menus using Vidon, it's nothing to do with any work Egreat have done! Other boxes do the same (and I think HiMedia Q5/Q10 Pro could if you buy the VidonHD player): http://vidon.me/vidon_xbmc.htm

Check out the Egreat forum to see the depth of support offered: http://en.egreatworld.com/comunity/index.php

Sample quotes from their own forum (in case they get magically deleted in future):

Tom hasn't been seen since early August. It's a shame. I know I won't be buying any Egreat products in the future. This box has magnificent hardware, but the software is a major letdown. The Vidon.me membership is worthless because it can't do hd audio on this box. So disappointed.

Attention to potential buyers. Stay away from Egreat company. Is not what it once was. I try to play an old movie in avi format with internal player. Guess what ? Unsupported format. I also have an old Egreat R200 Pro (much better support at a time )

Sorry to all at Egreat for reacting aggressively but please don't spam this forum. If you want this thread removing email us. mail@futeko.com  ;D

DELIVERY ∙ PAYMENT ∙ WARRANTY+RETURNS ∙ ABOUT ∙ PRIVACY ∙ FORUM ∙ CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2024