∙
UK BASED ∙ UK STOCK ∙ ESTABLISHED 2010
2 YEAR WARRANTY ∙ FAST DELIVERY
EXPERT TECHNICAL SUPPORT
FUTEKO.COM - MEDIA PLAYER SPECIALISTS SINCE 2010   22-SEP ZIDOO 8K FIRMWARE 1.3.45   08-SEP INSTALL COREELEC ON UGOOS SK4 PRO   4-AUG R_VOLUTION FIRMWARE 260804_0926_r24
Zidoo Z3000 Pro
8K Media Player with 3.5" HDD bay and dual HDMI.
  INCLUDES EXPRESS 2-4 DAY DELIVERY 
This forum was closed in October 2025 in response to sustained DDOS type attacks. It has been left up read-only to allow access to support information and downloads. Thanks to all the users who contributed over the years.

Visit futeko.com for new Audio and Video Media Players!

Author Topic: HiControl app - What port?  (Read 3114 times)

Leviathan99

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 24
HiControl app - What port?
« on: August 26, 2016, 03:53:56 PM »
I am hoping to connect to my Q10 pro from outside of my home network.  I need to open up the correct port on the Q10 pro in my firewall to test this.

Does anyone know which port the Q10 pro uses to communicate with the HiControl app?   Also if anyone has any ideas I am open to suggestions.  Thanks.

nsw

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 2
Re: HiControl app - What port?
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2017, 12:29:44 PM »
Try installing OS monitor app and see if you can make sense of the process/ports used. I couldn't find the one used by MultiScreenServer application. Alternatively, I tried setting up VPN on the Q10 pro and connected to it over internet but I got a blank screen (at 1080p resolution too) though the device was discovered properly and all controls (touch and remote) were working through the new One More See version of HiControl app. If I connect through LAN/Wifi on local network the app works without any problems.

 

DELIVERY PAYMENT WARRANTY+RETURNS INTERNATIONAL TAX NEWS OLD FORUM ABOUT PRIVACY CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2026
SITEMAP