∙
UK BASED ∙ UK STOCK ∙ ESTABLISHED 2010
2 YEAR WARRANTY ∙ FAST DELIVERY
EXPERT TECHNICAL SUPPORT
08-OCT INTRODUCING UGOOS AM9 PRO   22-SEP ZIDOO 8K FIRMWARE 1.3.45   08-SEP INSTALL COREELEC ON UGOOS SK4 PRO   4-AUG R_VOLUTION FIRMWARE 260804_0926_r24
This forum was closed in October 2025 in response to sustained DDOS type attacks. It has been left up read-only to allow access to support information and downloads. Thanks to all the users who contributed over the years.

Author Topic: problem with hdd  (Read 3491 times)

Boccolone

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 1
problem with hdd
« on: February 10, 2019, 11:46:52 AM »
Good evening, ZIDOO Z9S has finally arrived and I have provided to adjourn it to the last firmware 2.1.30.
However in connecting my 5 hdds from 4tb from USB I have a problem. The first two hdd are recognized with the same files, so the same files of the first hdd are also in the second hdd. But if I turn off the mediaplayer and I restart it, there is the same problem but the files of the first hdd are the same of the second hdd, so with a reverse result.
I can not understand where is the problem. I premise that with the mediaplayer himedia q5 4k I didn't have this problem. Who can help me? An anticipated thanks.

ProfenixNew

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 8
Re: problem with hdd
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2019, 05:26:33 PM »
Good evening, ZIDOO Z9S has finally arrived and I have provided to adjourn it to the last firmware 2.1.30.
However in connecting my 5 hdds from 4tb from USB I have a problem. The first two hdd are recognized with the same files, so the same files of the first hdd are also in the second hdd. But if I turn off the mediaplayer and I restart it, there is the same problem but the files of the first hdd are the same of the second hdd, so with a reverse result.
I can not understand where is the problem. I premise that with the mediaplayer himedia q5 4k I didn't have this problem. Who can help me? An anticipated thanks.

Hi, try to reset the OpenWrt, many have solved this simple step. regards


 

DELIVERY PAYMENT WARRANTY+RETURNS INTERNATIONAL TAX NEWS OLD FORUM ABOUT PRIVACY CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2026
SITEMAP