United States
FAST DELIVERY ∙ EXPERT TECH SUPPORT
UK STOCK ∙ 2 YEAR WARRANTY
Zidoo Z9X Pro
Ultra-HD 4K Dolby Vision Home Theatre Media Player.
  INCLUDES EXPRESS 2-4 DAY DELIVERY 

Author Topic: 7.1 Audio and 3D ISO in any version of XBMC/Kodi (HiMediawrapper)  (Read 171729 times)

Ziggy

• View Profile
Re: 7.1 Audio and 3D ISO in any version of XBMC/Kodi (HiMediawrapper)
« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2015, 03:03:16 PM »
@rafara & futeko - thanks for the replies guys I will follow the page 1 instructions then.

rafarataneneces

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 24, 2015, 03:39:41 PM »
@rafara & futeko - thanks for the replies guys I will follow the page 1 instructions then.

I watched The Great Gatsby yesterday with XMBC and with the wrapper (Media Player)

XMBC is choppy it sort of freezes every now and then.

So at this moment I think the best performance is to use the media player.

Futeko do you think there is any change XMBC from HiMedia H8 could be ported to Himedia Q5?

Please, XMBC in Q5 is not useful I can't even watch a movie unless I do the wrapper trick.

bvliviu

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 25, 2015, 09:40:49 PM »
I don't understand why it need to use Kody...!!!!
Himediaplayer work well
ok...there is a problem whit subtitle syncronisation

rafarataneneces

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 25, 2015, 11:06:41 PM »
Because KODI allows me to zoom in/out and gives me awesome controls.

And because I PAID FOR A KODI PLAYER.

I am using a workaround that works but again I would like to have a KODI player.

Plus I can Play/Pause from my Apple Watch.

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 26, 2015, 09:29:28 AM »
Because KODI allows me to zoom in/out and gives me awesome controls.

And because I PAID FOR A KODI PLAYER.

I am using a workaround that works but again I would like to have a KODI player.

Plus I can Play/Pause from my Apple Watch.

Our description of the Q5/Q10 is very clear about how Kodi works with wrapper. The wrapper solution on Q5/Q10 provides better performance (3D and 7.1 audio) than any other Android Kodi box.

If you wanted native Kodi then the Q5/Q10 was the wrong choice for you.

If you wanted native Kodi with native 3D-ISO, 7.1 Audio then no product exists anywhere that would satisfy your requirements!

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 26, 2015, 09:33:55 AM »

I watched The Great Gatsby yesterday with XMBC and with the wrapper (Media Player)

XMBC is choppy it sort of freezes every now and then.

So at this moment I think the best performance is to use the media player.

Futeko do you think there is any change XMBC from HiMedia H8 could be ported to Himedia Q5?

Please, XMBC in Q5 is not useful I can't even watch a movie unless I do the wrapper trick.

Kodi (it's not been called XBMC for more than a year) with wrapper on Q5/Q10 provides exactly the same performance as Himedia Player in Android. It's the same thing.

And it's not choppy. Read the huge amount of feedback on Kodi forum, it's the best you'll get on Android.

rafarataneneces, please stop posting junk. I'm starting to find it suspicious that you are picking at Himedia for features not-advertised (native Kodi) or things that very few people care about (zoom in/out).

rafarataneneces

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 26, 2015, 09:36:06 AM »
Kodi (it's not been called XBMC for more than a year) with wrapper on Q5/Q10 provides exactly the same performance as Himedia Player in Android. It's the same thing.

And it's not choppy. Read the huge amount of feedback on Kodi forum, it's the best you'll get on Android.

rafarataneneces, please stop posting junk. I'm starting to find it suspicious that you are picking at Himedia for features not-advertised (native Kodi) or things that very few people care about (zoom in/out).

No the problem is that I buy a box that has no Zoom and no matter how I explain it, you disregard a feature.

Instead of saying me 'hey I see you love our product we'll look to see if we can add Zoom In/Out for you'

You say 'hey fuck you nobody likes that idea'

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 26, 2015, 09:41:31 AM »

No the problem is that I buy a box that has no Zoom and no matter how I explain it, you disregard a feature.

Instead of saying me 'hey I see you love our product we'll look to see if we can add Zoom In/Out for you'

You say 'hey fuck you nobody likes that idea'

The problem is you ask over and over again, having already been told that we will ask Himedia to add the feature.

From your email address it doesn't appear that you're a customer of ours. That, the annoying repetitive nature of your posts, your use of f*ck, and my suspicion that you're really here just to cause trouble, means you are banned.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 09:44:41 AM by futeko.com »

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 16, 2015, 03:00:12 PM »
El reproductor himediawrapper se puede deshabilitar ,sin desinstalar?.Tengo fallos con apps de control remoto en el ipad.Gracias.

Please post in English. It allows the maximum number of people to understand what's being said. Use Google Translate if necessary, as I have:

The player HiMedia wrapper can be disabled, without uninstalling? .I Have my faults with remote control in the ipad.Gracias.

To uninstall the wrapper:

1. Install ES File Explorer (free from play store) and change settings-display so you can view hidden files. Navigate to sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/. Delete the playercorefactory.xml file.

Binnugsay

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 23, 2015, 01:52:51 PM »
Hello everybody,

I'm using Kodi 15.2 Isengard and use ethe external Player himediaWrapper with Kodi for the HD Audio sound.
Everything Ok instead of each time when we finish to read a movie, I have a message at the top than we have to click OK for playing with an external player....."

So can we remove this message, very annoying. Thanks for your Help.

Marvel

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 23, 2015, 03:29:58 PM »
Sorry Google englisch. ;D

I also find it disturbing. Through this message, preventing the Kodi be terminated after xxx minutes. This in turn prevents my server does not go into sleep mode. It would be good that Kodi nevertheless finished. Even with the OK message.

Best regards

lfcjohn

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 28, 2015, 06:17:17 AM »
Hi, i'm a supporter of Himedia, bought from 300A > Q5 > Q5ii > Q54k3d,

I love the quality of Q5 and satisfy with my Q5ii until recently changed to a new amp (Denon x2200) which support HD audio and upgraded to Q5 4K3D. I indeed have issue when using SMB (without password) to play with Himedia wrapper, just like to share after tons of google and finally found it's the "folder name" with special character which block the wrapper to play media correctly.

I'm now happily using Kodi 15.2 + HimediaWrapper to play the media which support simple blu-ray menu (BDMV source), HD Audio (all decoded including DTS-HD, TrueHD with Atmos). The drawback imho are below which still waiting if future Kodi supported.

1. Cannot download external subtitle with built-in player (workaround: play media with Kodi player and switch back to Himedia player once subtitle downloaded)

2. All my source (DD / DTS / HD audio) only has white noise if using Kodi player if i choose passthrough option), though it's a small issue as i already use Himedia player to play all media but still will be nice if anything to fix

3. When start the playback, the external player message with "Click OK when play back ended" appear (simply ignore), and need to click "OK" when playback end. (Nice if there's option to disable the pop-up)

Scaper1

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 29, 2015, 07:30:23 PM »

2. All my source (DD / DTS / HD audio) only has white noise if using Kodi player if i choose passthrough option), though it's a small issue as i already use Himedia player to play all media but still will be nice if anything to fix

I have the exact same problem with the Q5 I recently bought. I have the suggested settings for KODI and android that is posted somewhere in this forum. But I am happy with the build in media center. Although a fix would be helpful and appreciated.

magicoolje

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 29, 2015, 11:35:06 PM »
+1 here....very distrbing..."Click OK when play back ended#

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 30, 2015, 10:15:06 AM »
+1 here....very distrbing..."Click OK when play back ended#

This is a Kodi problem, it happens with Kodi on all platforms when using external player.

I agree that it is annoying and it could be improved. Kodi devs occasionally do read this forum, otherwise please post about it on the kodi official forum for best chance of getting it improved.

DELIVERY ∙ PAYMENT ∙ WARRANTY+RETURNS ∙ ABOUT ∙ PRIVACY ∙ FORUM ∙ CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2024