UK BASED ∙ UK STOCK ∙ ESTABLISHED 2010
2 YEAR WARRANTY ∙ FAST DELIVERY
EXPERT TECHNICAL SUPPORT
08-OCT INTRODUCING UGOOS AM9 PRO   22-SEP ZIDOO 8K FIRMWARE 1.3.45   08-SEP INSTALL COREELEC ON UGOOS SK4 PRO   4-AUG R_VOLUTION FIRMWARE 260804_0926_r24
This forum was closed in October 2025 in response to sustained DDOS type attacks. It has been left up read-only to allow access to support information and downloads. Thanks to all the users who contributed over the years.

Author Topic: SMB not working  (Read 3191 times)

karipu

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 8
SMB not working
« on: April 23, 2024, 08:33:50 AM »
I try to connect through SMB to my iMac and the hard disks connected to it, but every time I get this error: NETWORK RESOURCE IS NOT ACCESSIBLE You might not have access permission

Is this known bug and Iis there a fix?!

karipu

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 8
Re: SMB not working
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2024, 06:17:48 AM »
Solved: I put SMB off and on again and everything works again.

 

DELIVERY PAYMENT WARRANTY+RETURNS INTERNATIONAL TAX NEWS OLD FORUM ABOUT PRIVACY CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2026
SITEMAP