UK BASED ∙ UK STOCK ∙ ESTABLISHED 2010
2 YEAR WARRANTY ∙ FAST DELIVERY
EXPERT TECHNICAL SUPPORT
22-SEP ZIDOO 8K FIRMWARE 1.3.45   17-SEP ZIDOO 8K FIRMWARE ROLLBACK   08-SEP INSTALL COREELEC ON UGOOS SK4 PRO   4-AUG R_VOLUTION FIRMWARE 260804_0926_r24
R_volution PlayerOne 8K
Professional 8K Media Player with 3.5" HDD and R_video easy library management.
  INCLUDES EXPRESS 2-4 DAY DELIVERY 
This forum was closed in October 2025 in response to sustained DDOS type attacks. It has been left up read-only to allow access to support information and downloads. Thanks to all the users who contributed over the years.

Visit futeko.com for new Audio and Video Media Players!

Author Topic: 3D Movie Playback Impossible to Stop?  (Read 2270 times)

billqs

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 1
3D Movie Playback Impossible to Stop?
« on: May 03, 2022, 01:03:26 PM »
I just bought the Zidoo Z9X specifically to play 3d Movies from my server. The movies will play but the remote and box are not responsive. I found this issue from a year and a half ago. Has it been addressed?

This was very similar with the Z9S. I suspect there is something to do with Android and 3D playback. Not just with ISO files but non ISO 3D rips, while playback is fine, there is extremely limited response to any remote control command, like pause, stop, chapters, forward, etc... It is like the remote was dead.

I was hoping the Z9X would be an improved experience, since it is Android 9 vs 7 on the Z9S but nope. I just tested it yesterday. If you are OK watching the entire movie without any adjustment of the audio stream or subtitles and willing not to take a restroom break then it is fine. But there is no way to stop the movie... And you have to watch it until the last frame to gain back the control of your media player. Alternative is the ON/OFF switch.
BTW I had the same experience with the Himedia Q10Pro device.

I hope a future firmware will address this.

mojoeuk

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 8
Re: 3D Movie Playback Impossible to Stop?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2022, 11:34:04 PM »
Have tried box reset and the update firmware?

futeko.com

  • Administrator
  • Senior Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4657
Re: 3D Movie Playback Impossible to Stop?
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2022, 12:44:48 PM »
Same question here with a solution: http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?threads/no-response-from-remote-or-box-playing-3d-rips-to-mkv-frame-packed-or-sbs.93544/

 

DELIVERY PAYMENT WARRANTY+RETURNS INTERNATIONAL TAX NEWS OLD FORUM ABOUT PRIVACY CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2026
SITEMAP