United States
FAST DELIVERY ∙ EXPERT TECH SUPPORT
UK STOCK ∙ 2 YEAR WARRANTY
Dune HD Pro One 8K Plus
8K Dolby Vision & HDR10+ Media Player with 2.5" HDD rack.
  INCLUDES EXPRESS 2-4 DAY DELIVERY 

Author Topic: Dune HD Max Vision 4k problem with indexing in My collection  (Read 3770 times)

Olav.vanloon

• View Profile
Re: Dune HD Max Vision 4k problem with indexing in My collection
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2022, 05:17:31 PM »
My 3D movies are not displayed in my movie collection as 3D, is there a way to change this?

cachotronco

• View Profile
Re: Dune HD Max Vision 4k problem with indexing in My collection
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2022, 11:52:20 AM »
Hi,
A few days ago my Dune HD Pro Vision 4K Solo gave me problems with the indexing of covers.
I live in Barcelona (Spain) and I have the location in Dune like this.

When I index a movie or hard drive, it recognizes the content but it does it in Latin Spanish, not in Spanish from Spain. This has a great inconvenience because the titles differ from one place to another, changing both the cover and the name, such as:
"Joker"
always listed it correctly for me as "Joker" (Spanish Spain)
and now it appears as "Guasón" (Latin Spanish)

If I manually index with the IMDB codes, it doesn't work either and only finds Latin American titles.
I can't find a way to modify the database source for indexing.

I understand that the player is not accessing the proper database.

In addition to the title, it also affects several covers. Now they appear to me with the image marketed in Latin America. My Dune does not locate me in Spain and interprets another country?

Does anyone know how this problem can be solved?  I would some information.

I have also upgraded the firmware and reinstalled the last one 220115_0258_r20 and factory reset.

Thanks!

Let's get worse. To avoid this error, for now I have chosen to put the language in English until they come up with a solution.

The problem is that a few days ago, even having it in English, the NAME OF THE SAGAS came out in Russian!

There is a serious problem with the indexing application and a firm like Dune shouldn't take that long to fix it.

DELIVERY ∙ PAYMENT ∙ WARRANTY+RETURNS ∙ ABOUT ∙ PRIVACY ∙ FORUM ∙ CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2024