∙
UK BASED ∙ UK STOCK ∙ ESTABLISHED 2010
2 YEAR WARRANTY ∙ FAST DELIVERY
EXPERT TECHNICAL SUPPORT
FUTEKO.COM - MEDIA PLAYER SPECIALISTS SINCE 2010   22-SEP ZIDOO 8K FIRMWARE 1.3.45   08-SEP INSTALL COREELEC ON UGOOS SK4 PRO   4-AUG R_VOLUTION FIRMWARE 260804_0926_r24
R_volution PlayerMini
4K Media Player with R_video easy library management.
  INCLUDES EXPRESS 2-4 DAY DELIVERY 
This forum was closed in October 2025 in response to sustained DDOS type attacks. It has been left up read-only to allow access to support information and downloads. Thanks to all the users who contributed over the years.

Visit futeko.com for new Audio and Video Media Players!

Author Topic: problem drm  (Read 5781 times)

basilico

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 1
problem drm
« on: January 17, 2021, 08:56:58 AM »
hello I have just signed up and I immediately ask for a problem in android 7. I have installed a streaming app that as soon as I start the film says it cannot start because the box does not respect the drm scheme.
I downloaded the drm info app which tells me I have Widevine L3.

is there any possibility to change L3 to L1?
« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 02:09:46 PM by basilico »

 

DELIVERY PAYMENT WARRANTY+RETURNS INTERNATIONAL TAX NEWS OLD FORUM ABOUT PRIVACY CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2026
SITEMAP