FREE+FAST WORLD SHIPPING
UK STOCK   2 YEAR WARRANTY
MEDIA BOX  :  ALL  :  FORUM  :  CONTACT

Author Topic: Disable Q10 Pro WiFi  (Read 2691 times)

rollingrock

• View Profile
Re: Disable Q10 Pro WiFi
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2019, 03:46:20 AM »
I am running CFW 2.1.4 and WIFI stays off once you disable it, Has never turned itself on.

OK Thanks, I will give this a try, did not install this version because there were some remarks in the forum that some characters in one of the apps shows up in a foreign language.

OK thanks, after install this firmware and then reset the box twice the wifi now stays off at reboot. Much happier.

yalwaysme

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2019, 01:09:36 PM »
I am running CFW 2.1.4 and WIFI turns itself on after every reboot, this start happening after I installed termux and rclone, any ideas to disable it permanently?

rollingrock

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2019, 09:16:11 AM »
I was not able to stop wifi turning itself back on in FW 2.14 even after reinstall the FW, when starting the himedia the wifi starts by itself, the wifi then somehow interferes with the lan connection and the network performance is terrible when both wifi and lan are on.

This is an old problem and I think himedia are ignoring it and it will never be fixed.

By the way the problem eexists with fw 2.14 on q10, q5pro and q30.

Had to go back to FW 2.12 where turning the wifi stays off.

There is a problem in the 2.14 fw

DELIVERY  :  WARRANTY / RETURNS  :  FAQ  :  BREXIT  :  ABOUT
Price in £GBP with conversion by Paypal (more info). UK+EU delivery includes VAT at 20% (more info). Privacy Policy. © SDHDIGITAL LTD 2019