United States
FAST DELIVERY ∙ EXPERT TECH SUPPORT
UK STOCK ∙ 2 YEAR WARRANTY
Zidoo UHD5000
Professional UHD 4K Dolby Vision Hi-Fi audio Home Theatre Media Player with ESS9068 DAC.
  INCLUDES EXPRESS 2-4 DAY DELIVERY 

Author Topic: Media center and mark as Watched  (Read 3410 times)

Iris2016

• View Profile
Media center and mark as Watched
« on: November 21, 2016, 06:46:12 PM »
HI all,

In general, very happy with my Q5, but I would like to know how to mark as watched in the media center. Is that possible?

Thanks!

Phil181

• View Profile
Re: Media center and mark as Watched
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2016, 05:53:19 AM »
HI all,

In general, very happy with my Q5, but I would like to know how to mark as watched in the media center. Is that possible?

Thanks!
Use Kodi  ;D works perfectly (and with the remote for easy manual "mark as watched").

futeko.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2016, 09:06:39 AM »
There is no mark as watched in HiMedia Media Center. It's a very simple playback app.

The solution is to use Kodi + wrapper. So you get Kodi's state of the art media management plus Q5/Q10 Pro hardware playback.

Nice Monkey

• Loves classic movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2016, 09:36:26 AM »
There is no mark as watched in HiMedia Media Center. It's a very simple playback app.

The solution is to use Kodi + wrapper. So you get Kodi's state of the art media management plus Q5/Q10 Pro hardware playback.
A very simple method could be by using one of the file attributes for this (The Archive bit e.g.). The file browser will then only needed to be enhanced with displaying/highlighting  a to be selected field based on this attribute and a "Mark/Unmark as Read" action item to be added under the Menu options for all files selected/current.

« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 10:09:34 AM by Nice Monkey »

DELIVERY ∙ PAYMENT ∙ WARRANTY+RETURNS ∙ ABOUT ∙ PRIVACY ∙ FORUM ∙ CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2024