UK BASED ∙ UK STOCK ∙ ESTABLISHED 2010
2 YEAR WARRANTY ∙ FAST DELIVERY
EXPERT TECHNICAL SUPPORT
22-SEP ZIDOO 8K FIRMWARE 1.3.45   17-SEP ZIDOO 8K FIRMWARE ROLLBACK   08-SEP INSTALL COREELEC ON UGOOS SK4 PRO   4-AUG R_VOLUTION FIRMWARE 260804_0926_r24
Ugoos SK4 Pro
4K Android Media Player with 4GB RAM. CoreELEC Dolby Vision FEL compatible.
  INCLUDES EXPRESS 2-4 DAY DELIVERY 
This forum was closed in October 2025 in response to sustained DDOS type attacks. It has been left up read-only to allow access to support information and downloads. Thanks to all the users who contributed over the years.

Visit futeko.com for new Audio and Video Media Players!

Author Topic: Z10 Pro in Win 7 doesn't show in Explorer w/o typing in static IP address first  (Read 2536 times)

caseyjones

  • Full Member
  • **
  • Posts: 91
I enabled that Samba server, but under "Network" in Win 7 Pro, Explorer doesn't see the Z10 Pro unless I type in it's static IP address.
 Windows Explorer sees itself as a entry, but only after I type in the Zidoos IP address will it list it under Network.
 
 When I type the IP address in a Browser (Firefox), it doesn't see that either. It did with my X10 with Open WRT running which was removed in the Z10. Is that the problem??
« Last Edit: August 25, 2025, 10:44:21 AM by caseyjones »

 

DELIVERY PAYMENT WARRANTY+RETURNS INTERNATIONAL TAX NEWS OLD FORUM ABOUT PRIVACY CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2026
SITEMAP