∙
UK BASED ∙ UK STOCK ∙ ESTABLISHED 2010
2 YEAR WARRANTY ∙ FAST DELIVERY
EXPERT TECHNICAL SUPPORT
08-OCT INTRODUCING UGOOS AM9 PRO   22-SEP ZIDOO 8K FIRMWARE 1.3.45   08-SEP INSTALL COREELEC ON UGOOS SK4 PRO   4-AUG R_VOLUTION FIRMWARE 260804_0926_r24
This forum was closed in October 2025 in response to sustained DDOS type attacks. It has been left up read-only to allow access to support information and downloads. Thanks to all the users who contributed over the years.

Author Topic: Dune HD Pro Vision Solo with Lumagen Radiance Pro 4242  (Read 2720 times)

Hann

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 17
Dune HD Pro Vision Solo with Lumagen Radiance Pro 4242
« on: July 11, 2024, 07:29:45 PM »
Hi!

I recently bought a Lumagen Radiance Pro 4242 to work with my Dune HD Pro Vision Solo 4K and my projector Sony XW7000. For some reason the HDR picture is underwhelming to me, while STD-resolution materiali looks gorgeous. Everybody says that "put Dune on auto, you don't need to do anything", but I am checking from you, is it really so or should I adjust something to get a better picture? Perhaps I should mess with the Realtex-settings in the Dune? I've read that HDMI-range option is messed in Dune, but I do not know where this relates to - the Realtek-setting or what?

Thanks for any info!

 

DELIVERY PAYMENT WARRANTY+RETURNS INTERNATIONAL TAX NEWS OLD FORUM ABOUT PRIVACY CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2026
SITEMAP