∙
UK BASED ∙ UK STOCK ∙ ESTABLISHED 2010
2 YEAR WARRANTY ∙ FAST DELIVERY
EXPERT TECHNICAL SUPPORT
22-SEP ZIDOO 8K FIRMWARE 1.3.45   17-SEP ZIDOO 8K FIRMWARE ROLLBACK   08-SEP INSTALL COREELEC ON UGOOS SK4 PRO   4-AUG R_VOLUTION FIRMWARE 260804_0926_r24
Zidoo Z30 Pro
8K Media Player with 3.5" HDD bay.
  INCLUDES EXPRESS 2-4 DAY DELIVERY 
This forum was closed in October 2025 in response to sustained DDOS type attacks. It has been left up read-only to allow access to support information and downloads. Thanks to all the users who contributed over the years.

Visit futeko.com for new Audio and Video Media Players!

Author Topic: A worse analogical sound after last update?  (Read 1959 times)

ulysse31

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 8
A worse analogical sound after last update?
« on: August 23, 2022, 01:32:54 PM »
hello


When I bought the Zidoo 1000Pro, I had heard a big difference in sound quality between analog outputs much better than coaxial.

I'm surprised to see that since I installed the latest update (not the G version), the sound is much worse than coaxial. In coaxial the sound is more powerful, wider, more transparent, before it was the opposite.

I replaced the cables and modified the different options of the zidoo.
I have an Audiolab 6000A amplifier which includes a 9018 Saber Dac.

Have you noticed this difference in stereo listening?

Admittedly, I sold my zidoo pro which was problematic and bought a new one.

ulysse31

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 8
Re: A worse analogical sound after last update?
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2022, 02:08:40 PM »
Zidoo's response:


"Coaxial is indeed better sound than Analog, Analog output 48KHz
Zidoo
Zidoo
While for Coxial, DSD256 will output 44.1Khz, DSD 128 output 88.2Khz, DSD 64 output 176.4Khz, PCM up to 192Khz"

 

DELIVERY PAYMENT WARRANTY+RETURNS INTERNATIONAL TAX NEWS OLD FORUM ABOUT PRIVACY CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2026
SITEMAP