UK BASED ∙ UK STOCK ∙ ESTABLISHED 2010
2 YEAR WARRANTY ∙ FAST DELIVERY
EXPERT TECHNICAL SUPPORT
22-SEP ZIDOO 8K FIRMWARE 1.3.45   17-SEP ZIDOO 8K FIRMWARE ROLLBACK   08-SEP INSTALL COREELEC ON UGOOS SK4 PRO   4-AUG R_VOLUTION FIRMWARE 260804_0926_r24
Ugoos SK4 Pro
4K Android Media Player with 4GB RAM. CoreELEC Dolby Vision FEL compatible.
  INCLUDES EXPRESS 2-4 DAY DELIVERY 
This forum was closed in October 2025 in response to sustained DDOS type attacks. It has been left up read-only to allow access to support information and downloads. Thanks to all the users who contributed over the years.

Visit futeko.com for new Audio and Video Media Players!

Author Topic: Z9X Apps just closing after running for about 30 seconds  (Read 2035 times)

hans@langenetwork.com

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • HJ
Z9X Apps just closing after running for about 30 seconds
« on: November 12, 2021, 04:17:45 AM »
I have a Zidoo Z9X, newest Firmware v6.3.41_G
Some Apps are just closing after running for about 30 seconds. Just going back to home screen, no error message. It happens on apps with google play service and on apps without google paly service.

I re-installed those apps already but same behavior. Sometimes they work, sometimes they just close. Sometimes a reboot helps, sometimes not. Even completely powering off does not help all the time.

I already reset the apps in setting, problem remains.

The only thing I did not so far, due to too much workload is a complete factory reset. I also can not see why that should solve the problem.

I have no idea where to search.

Has anyone experience with that problem?


Nice Monkey

  • Senior Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1140
  • Loves classic movies
Re: Z9X Apps just closing after running for about 30 seconds
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2021, 07:58:08 AM »
Not normal. Do a factory reset.

 

DELIVERY PAYMENT WARRANTY+RETURNS INTERNATIONAL TAX NEWS OLD FORUM ABOUT PRIVACY CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2026
SITEMAP