∙
UK BASED ∙ UK STOCK ∙ ESTABLISHED 2010
2 YEAR WARRANTY ∙ FAST DELIVERY
EXPERT TECHNICAL SUPPORT
08-OCT INTRODUCING UGOOS AM9 PRO   22-SEP ZIDOO 8K FIRMWARE 1.3.45   08-SEP INSTALL COREELEC ON UGOOS SK4 PRO   4-AUG R_VOLUTION FIRMWARE 260804_0926_r24
This forum was closed in October 2025 in response to sustained DDOS type attacks. It has been left up read-only to allow access to support information and downloads. Thanks to all the users who contributed over the years.

Author Topic: SMB server stopped working [SOLVED?]  (Read 2854 times)

ATOC3

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 2
SMB server stopped working [SOLVED?]
« on: August 18, 2021, 08:41:40 PM »
Hi,

I have an ProVision 4K Solo and suddenly the SMB server stopped working. The device is connected to the network, it displays the ip bit if I try to connect to it both windows and macOS tell me they can’t find it.

It used to work without problems until last time I was copying files to it. Since then no changes were applied to both the device and my computers.

I can access shared folders on my computer from the dune and copy files.
Thank you

---UPDATE---
The SMB server will stop working the moment I have no Internet connection. Has as anyone noticed similar behavior? It is strange why the SMB server will need internet connection while the rest of the deive works with just local network.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2021, 10:22:11 AM by ATOC3 »

futeko.com

  • Administrator
  • Senior Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4657
Re: SMB server stopped working [SOLVED?]
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2021, 12:58:04 PM »
It is strange and looks to be a bug (incorrect trigger for indication of network connection availability). I will forward it to support@dune-hd.com.

 

DELIVERY PAYMENT WARRANTY+RETURNS INTERNATIONAL TAX NEWS OLD FORUM ABOUT PRIVACY CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2026
SITEMAP