UK BASED ∙ UK STOCK ∙ ESTABLISHED 2010
2 YEAR WARRANTY ∙ FAST DELIVERY
EXPERT TECHNICAL SUPPORT
08-OCT INTRODUCING UGOOS AM9 PRO   22-SEP ZIDOO 8K FIRMWARE 1.3.45   08-SEP INSTALL COREELEC ON UGOOS SK4 PRO   4-AUG R_VOLUTION FIRMWARE 260804_0926_r24
This forum was closed in October 2025 in response to sustained DDOS type attacks. It has been left up read-only to allow access to support information and downloads. Thanks to all the users who contributed over the years.

Author Topic: Setting Dune Player as an external Player in SPMC (Kodi)  (Read 3684 times)

kbfcub

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 4
Setting Dune Player as an external Player in SPMC (Kodi)
« on: March 13, 2021, 01:05:51 AM »
Has anyone been able to successfully set the Dune player as an external play in the SPMC app? I have the Dune Pro 4K II Plus.

I know you can change the default player in Dune to be SPMC or others, but I'm really happy with the way the Dune player has been able to play any file I have tried.

I have even tried DVBT2 HD recording from my HDHomeRun Quatro which has HE-AAC audio codecs and it recognises and passes to my AV receiver in 5.1 surround sound.

 

DELIVERY PAYMENT WARRANTY+RETURNS INTERNATIONAL TAX NEWS OLD FORUM ABOUT PRIVACY CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2026
SITEMAP