∙
UK BASED ∙ UK STOCK ∙ ESTABLISHED 2010
2 YEAR WARRANTY ∙ FAST DELIVERY
EXPERT TECHNICAL SUPPORT
22-SEP ZIDOO 8K FIRMWARE 1.3.45   17-SEP ZIDOO 8K FIRMWARE ROLLBACK   08-SEP INSTALL COREELEC ON UGOOS SK4 PRO   4-AUG R_VOLUTION FIRMWARE 260804_0926_r24
Ugoos SK4 Pro
4K Android Media Player with 4GB RAM. CoreELEC Dolby Vision FEL compatible.
  INCLUDES EXPRESS 2-4 DAY DELIVERY 
This forum was closed in October 2025 in response to sustained DDOS type attacks. It has been left up read-only to allow access to support information and downloads. Thanks to all the users who contributed over the years.

Visit futeko.com for new Audio and Video Media Players!

Author Topic: Zidoo Z10Pro Double entries at smba  (Read 2637 times)

szw

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 1
Zidoo Z10Pro Double entries at smba
« on: September 19, 2020, 07:41:12 AM »
I connected my Ziddo Z10Pro to 4 HDDs in Fantec HDD enclosures via USB3.
On the Win 10 PC I see the HDD's in Samba, but some files are duplicated or even not visible.
If I create a video source via Samba in ZDMC, then I see the entries twice or not at all.
Everything is displayed correctly in Zidoo Media Manager.

futeko.com

  • Administrator
  • Senior Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4657
Re: Zidoo Z10Pro Double entries at smba
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2020, 09:21:39 AM »
Zidoo's SMB server is a very recent addition the the firmware (most recent beta a couple of weeks ago). It's a work in progress and there will be rapid development. I suggest posting this problem on Zidoo's forum so they can register and fix it.

 

DELIVERY PAYMENT WARRANTY+RETURNS INTERNATIONAL TAX NEWS OLD FORUM ABOUT PRIVACY CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2026
SITEMAP