∙
UK BASED ∙ UK STOCK ∙ ESTABLISHED 2010
2 YEAR WARRANTY ∙ FAST DELIVERY
EXPERT TECHNICAL SUPPORT
FUTEKO.COM - MEDIA PLAYER SPECIALISTS SINCE 2010   22-SEP ZIDOO 8K FIRMWARE 1.3.45   08-SEP INSTALL COREELEC ON UGOOS SK4 PRO   4-AUG R_VOLUTION FIRMWARE 260804_0926_r24
R_volution PlayerOne 8K
Professional 8K Media Player with 3.5" HDD and R_video easy library management.
  INCLUDES EXPRESS 2-4 DAY DELIVERY 
This forum was closed in October 2025 in response to sustained DDOS type attacks. It has been left up read-only to allow access to support information and downloads. Thanks to all the users who contributed over the years.

Visit futeko.com for new Audio and Video Media Players!

Author Topic: [Q10 pro] Subtitle settings  (Read 2990 times)

DMD

  • Senior Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 310
[Q10 pro] Subtitle settings
« on: March 05, 2017, 07:11:30 AM »
Good morning
Use Q10 Pro with firmware 1.0.9
I noticed that I do not nell'HimediVideoPlayer subtitle settings are retained, this does not always happen but sometimes it happens to me.
In fact imposed subtitles, in the path Player Setup> Subtitle Settings> Sub switching I select the subtitle that interests me, in my case forced Italian (embedded), and this setting for the most part remains and should always remain.
But sometimes it happens when I return to the same files the subtitles are turned off to me, how can I do so that these settings remain?

Thank you
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 07:17:20 AM by DMD »

 

DELIVERY PAYMENT WARRANTY+RETURNS INTERNATIONAL TAX NEWS OLD FORUM ABOUT PRIVACY CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2026
SITEMAP