UK BASED ∙ UK STOCK ∙ ESTABLISHED 2010
2 YEAR WARRANTY ∙ FAST DELIVERY
EXPERT TECHNICAL SUPPORT
08-OCT INTRODUCING UGOOS AM9 PRO   22-SEP ZIDOO 8K FIRMWARE 1.3.45   08-SEP INSTALL COREELEC ON UGOOS SK4 PRO   4-AUG R_VOLUTION FIRMWARE 260804_0926_r24
This forum was closed in October 2025 in response to sustained DDOS type attacks. It has been left up read-only to allow access to support information and downloads. Thanks to all the users who contributed over the years.

Author Topic: Ask for help  (Read 2955 times)

hata

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 1
Ask for help
« on: October 21, 2023, 12:51:18 PM »
z9S I hang. I reset it and it doesn't go away. It freezes when entering. I installed firmware 2.388 and it hangs when playing.
So I decided to flat 1.78 and 98% stuck. So I decided to turn it off and on again. This time the machine shut down. I couldn't do anything. The LED on the machine said UP. Who knows how to solve it?

 

DELIVERY PAYMENT WARRANTY+RETURNS INTERNATIONAL TAX NEWS OLD FORUM ABOUT PRIVACY CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2026
SITEMAP