∙
UK BASED ∙ UK STOCK ∙ ESTABLISHED 2010
2 YEAR WARRANTY ∙ FAST DELIVERY
EXPERT TECHNICAL SUPPORT
08-OCT INTRODUCING UGOOS AM9 PRO   22-SEP ZIDOO 8K FIRMWARE 1.3.45   08-SEP INSTALL COREELEC ON UGOOS SK4 PRO   4-AUG R_VOLUTION FIRMWARE 260804_0926_r24
This forum was closed in October 2025 in response to sustained DDOS type attacks. It has been left up read-only to allow access to support information and downloads. Thanks to all the users who contributed over the years.

Author Topic: Dune hd 4k pro solo…2 request  (Read 2856 times)

duemme

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 2
Dune hd 4k pro solo…2 request
« on: April 09, 2023, 09:29:56 AM »
hello everyone, I have two questions about the Dune in question, thanks to whoever will answer me:

1) I had to reset the Dune and after doing so , the IR remote control no longer works or if it works it is occasionally and the latency when pressing the keys is too high, at the moment I can only use the bluetooth remote control that I managed to pair ... I tried everything with the IR remote control, I took out the batteries but it didn't work ... I didn't find anywhere a reset procedure for this IR remote control (but only for the bluetooth one)…

2) when i'm watching any movie (for example a 2160p uhd mkv file) the video quality (and in general of the images) is very different using the internal player rather than any other player (for example downloaded from Android, the Nova video player) …..with the "default" internal player of the Dune the quality is excellent while using all the other player options (system player, Spmc kodi, android) the general quality of the images HDR deteriorates sharply and I have to "hack around" with the TV settings but not even by doing this it is possible to reach the quality of the internal player....forgive my ignorance but is all this normal or maybe I didn't set some option in the settings of the Dune Pro solo 4k?

duf666

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 21
Re: Dune hd 4k pro solo…2 request
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2023, 07:35:25 AM »
1) sorry, no clue...

2) Don't you think it's perfectly normal that the internal player works better ??? and why do you want to use another one ??

Mike-UK

  • Full Member
  • **
  • Posts: 79
Re: Dune hd 4k pro solo…2 request
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2023, 02:49:38 PM »
from my understanding the internal player is done via the onboard hardware chip, which they market as an dedicated playback chip, all the other players like kodi vlc or any other player will be software , while i have no idea how the internal player is rendering the image, i assume its doing it better than software

 

DELIVERY PAYMENT WARRANTY+RETURNS INTERNATIONAL TAX NEWS OLD FORUM ABOUT PRIVACY CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2026
SITEMAP