∙
UK BASED ∙ UK STOCK ∙ ESTABLISHED 2010
2 YEAR WARRANTY ∙ FAST DELIVERY
EXPERT TECHNICAL SUPPORT
08-OCT INTRODUCING UGOOS AM9 PRO   22-SEP ZIDOO 8K FIRMWARE 1.3.45   08-SEP INSTALL COREELEC ON UGOOS SK4 PRO   4-AUG R_VOLUTION FIRMWARE 260804_0926_r24
This forum was closed in October 2025 in response to sustained DDOS type attacks. It has been left up read-only to allow access to support information and downloads. Thanks to all the users who contributed over the years.

Author Topic: Feature request...  (Read 1873 times)

Harmonium

  • Full Member
  • **
  • Posts: 69
Feature request...
« on: February 13, 2022, 04:34:50 PM »
I owned a Max Vision 4K and I love it. I use it only for movies. I have over a thousand movies. And the player does a very good job at it. I've been testing Zappiti video app and Infuse Pro too. Zappiti video is the best. It is not perfect but has a lot of goodies. But when I tested Infuse I found something very interesting. I have a couple of movies that don't show up in IMDB. Infuse has something very interesting. You can tell it to use the internal metadata. The magic is there. Even if it does not find it on IMDB it can use the internal metadata and the problem is solved. All my movies are ISO files. Would be nice to have that feature when matching movies in My Collection. "Use internal metadata". If it is already there I haven't found it yet!

One other thing I found in Zappiti is there is only one player for DVD and Blu-ray. So you always have the same UI when watching movies. The DVD player in Dune is buggy. I often have to restart my player because the DVD player crashed. And I don't like its UI.

Overall, Dune players are very good and I like them. I always use the latest alpha FW and GUI.

 

DELIVERY PAYMENT WARRANTY+RETURNS INTERNATIONAL TAX NEWS OLD FORUM ABOUT PRIVACY CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2026
SITEMAP