∙
UK BASED ∙ UK STOCK ∙ ESTABLISHED 2010
2 YEAR WARRANTY ∙ FAST DELIVERY
EXPERT TECHNICAL SUPPORT
22-SEP ZIDOO 8K FIRMWARE 1.3.45   17-SEP ZIDOO 8K FIRMWARE ROLLBACK   08-SEP INSTALL COREELEC ON UGOOS SK4 PRO   4-AUG R_VOLUTION FIRMWARE 260804_0926_r24
R_volution PlayerOne 8K
Professional 8K Media Player with 3.5" HDD and R_video easy library management.
  INCLUDES EXPRESS 2-4 DAY DELIVERY 
This forum was closed in October 2025 in response to sustained DDOS type attacks. It has been left up read-only to allow access to support information and downloads. Thanks to all the users who contributed over the years.

Visit futeko.com for new Audio and Video Media Players!

Author Topic: HDCP 1080P stuttering  (Read 2052 times)

eugeniovideo

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 18
HDCP 1080P stuttering
« on: December 19, 2021, 08:27:52 PM »
Just to comment something.
I tried to play movies 1080p 24 Hz native in 60 Hz forced display resolution. As a result I found a lot of Stuttering.
HDCP was turned off.
I changed HDCP to ON 2.2 And everything worked Fine.
Yamaha RXV 770 + OPTOMA 1080P projector .
Does anyone know why ?
This was only a test. I regularly enable 24hz framerate.
Zidoo Z10 pro.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2021, 08:50:50 PM by eugeniovideo »

 

DELIVERY PAYMENT WARRANTY+RETURNS INTERNATIONAL TAX NEWS OLD FORUM ABOUT PRIVACY CONTACT
© SDHDIGITAL LTD 2026
SITEMAP